Vikings 2020

• glenn57
    cold spring mn

Zimmer has a new lady friend and all I can say is wow shock she is a smoke show

pictures or I don’t believe it. rotflol rotflol

Maybe she has vision issues like he does. whistling jester

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>
    Zimmer has a new lady friend and all I can say is wow shock she is a smoke show

pictures or I don’t believe it. rotflol rotflol

Maybe she has vision issues like he does. whistling jester

The ones I was googling at were not family friendly

glenn57
    cold spring mn

rotflol rotflol I googled Yea she’s definitely nice!!!👍

eyeguy507
    SE MN

she has to be 40 years younger than he is. mike has some splainin to do.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

He needs to write a book on how to is more like it.
    Must have to be a old rich terrible coach to land ladies like that.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>eyeguy507 wrote:</div>

He needs to write a book on how to is more like it.
    Must have to be a old rich terrible coach to land ladies like that.

Step 1:

How much is Mike Zimmer worth?
    Mike Zimmer Net Worth and salary: Mike Zimmer is an American professional football coach who has a net worth of $6 million.

joneser
    Inactive

This explains why is focus seems to not be on football this year. My last girlfriend was 20, so about half my age. It was awesome. Nothing else makes you feel that young again.

B-man

It has nothing to do with money and everything to do with his deep and masculating voice rotflol

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Oh man…. the Vikings are so terrible. Wonder what their record is under the lights in the Zimmer era. Pathetic.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

It has nothing to do with money and everything to do with his deep and masculating voice rotflol

rotflol

3 td’s in 1:53!

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Thielen’s a beast!
    Entertaining game for sure!

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Missed it by that much.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Could Zimmer sign an extension AND be fired in the same year? shock

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Zim will be roasted for this one.

jld
    Holmen

Holy choke job Batman. That was hilarious.

B-man

To give the Vikings credit, they scored a lot more points than the Packers did this week……

Fun game to watch though, looked like they had it in the bag. I’ll never understand Zimmer’s halftime adjustments that always reverses what’s working??? At least stick with it for a drive or two and see if the opposition has it figured out…..

joneser
    Inactive

I’ll never understand Zimmer’s halftime adjustments that always reverses what’s working??? At least stick with it for a drive or two and see if the opposition has it figured out…..

Ditto. He’s the worst coach I’ve ever seen when it comes to building a big lead only to then tighten things up and play super conservative. If what you’re doing is throttling them, why stop doing it?

joneser
    Inactive

Trevor Lawrence

I think one of the few concepts the Vikes should stick with is paying for a good free agent QB or even going the economy route by signing a journeyman QB with something to prove. The Vikings aren’t the Packers and can’t develop QB’s. We’ve had one legitimate franchise QB that we drafted and was good, and two that were kind of OK. Fran Tarkenton obviously as the first guy being that he’s a hall of famer who should have a superbowl of two if it wasn’t for Bud Grant choking them. The other two would be Tommy Kramer and Daunte Culpepper. That’s it. Those are the one and two halves that are Viking drafted and groomed QB’s who were good and alright.

Trevor Lawrence or any other QB drafted by the Vikings will be a bust. We don’t have right personnel to draft a QB and nurture them, and build them up into being a top five QB. We just don’t and never have.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>crappie55369 wrote:</div>
    Trevor Lawrence

I think one of the few concepts the Vikes should stick with is paying for a good free agent QB or even going the economy route by signing a journeyman QB with something to prove. The Vikings aren’t the Packers and can’t develop QB’s. We’ve had one legitimate franchise QB that we drafted and was good, and two that were kind of OK. Fran Tarkenton obviously as the first guy being that he’s a hall of famer who should have a superbowl of two if it wasn’t for Bud Grant choking them. The other two would be Tommy Kramer and Daunte Culpepper. That’s it. Those are the one and two halves that are Viking drafted and groomed QB’s who were good and alright.

Trevor Lawrence or any other QB drafted by the Vikings will be a bust. We don’t have right personnel to draft a QB and nurture them, and build them up into being a top five QB. We just don’t and never have.

Incorrect. We do t have the right offensive line personnel to allow a QB to succeed. Other than the INT, which was a brutal throw, Cousins was great for the second week in a row. AND it was in a big game. No qb will succeed here until they fix the O line. It’s that simple.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>crappie55369 wrote:</div>
    Trevor Lawrence

Needs a haircut

then so does Cook, Harris and about a 100 other pro players.

and about 300 college players!!!!!!

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

If Mattison sees the green green grass of home all this is moot.

Attachments:
    1. 121485204_10218040690313809_2897452524952001162_n.jpg

primitive
    Davenport, Iowa

Vikes played so well, Kick the field goal – 8 point lead in final 3 minutes? I guess I don’t know nuthin.

B-man

What the hell is up with Cousins today?? shock

Dan
    Southeast MN

This game is really really really really bad. In my 36-year life I don’t recall with as much detail a worse Vikings season than this. I’ve never been in a position this early in the season to watch them with zero investment into whether they win or not. I’m not one of those that could stomach rooting for them to lose as I somehow always want my teams to win, but a real high pick sure would be nice.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I’m no MN Vikings fan…the exact opposite. With that being said, some heads need to roll (and not Zimmers). The following moves all look terrible and someone should have to answer to them:

-Offering a fully guaranteed extension to Cousins (an immobile QB) while surrounding him with one of the worst OLs in the NFL the last few years. It’s not JUST Cousins, but also the choice year after year to not seek OL help.

-Paying Rudolph was a dumb move. He has 8…yes 8 total catches on the season. Irv Smith was drafted high and they’ve awkwardly held onto both.

-Anthony Barr was a bad resigning. He’s been very medicore at best when healthy. He’s overpaid in a league where finding team friendly contracts is a key to success.

-Anthony Harris extension looks questionable. He plays physical and makes some nice plays, but blatantly blows a lot of coverages for what he’s paid. He’s not in the world of Harrison Smith but is paid likewise.

-The mismanagement of Diggs is now obvious. Yes he was a baby. However, he’s second in the league in yards currently with Buffalo. Other teams have plenty of egos but somehow manage them.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Bucky I believe you pretty much described the General Managers job. But you did miss the point of Zimmer. He can go along with Spielman. His passing on the field goal last week in Seattle is reason enough. He might be a great defensive coach but he isn’t coaching the defense.

As a side note, listening to the radio today it’s hard to tell which team some of these guys are on. Seriously, some of these Vikings players names, I’ve never heard of them.

igotone

I think it adds up pretty well.

Vikings are a 1-4 team playing a 0-5 team.

At least they will be tied with somebody……
    They have let me down for 67 years, so I don’t expect much. SKOL

Viewing 30 posts - 181 through 210 (of 335 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.