NULL

My build was $101,050.00

LOL!

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20200730-112712_Chrome.jpg

KPE
    River Falls, WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>KYLE P ERICKSON wrote:</div>

Wow, just learned about this company right now. Went and built my ideal DVX19 and it came out at $57k… I’ve racked up a bigger tab window shopping 19-20ft aluminum boats if I’m being honest. If these prices are accurate I’m actually very impressed and might consider one for our next boat in 10 years.

Wow my ideal build was 10k more than yours.. smile

A 19′ with a 150 is more than adequate and a step up from my 18′ with 115. Mine would actually be cheaper in real life I would think, since I would actually buy without a trolling motor completely. Helix 7 is all I need; I started getting caught up in the latest/ greatest electronics game and found it didn’t improve my fishing in any capacity. Helix 7 SI GPS is all I need. no networking, no Bow unit, nothing like that.

Charles

Just saw a DVX driving in Brainerd with a 350 on it. Yeah it was pretty and damn expensive looking lol.

bclii
    MN/AZ

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Ripjiggen wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>KYLE P ERICKSON wrote:</div>

Wow, just learned about this company right now. Went and built my ideal DVX19 and it came out at $57k… I’ve racked up a bigger tab window shopping 19-20ft aluminum boats if I’m being honest. If these prices are accurate I’m actually very impressed and might consider one for our next boat in 10 years.

Wow my ideal build was 10k more than yours.. smile

A 19′ with a 150 is more than adequate and a step up from my 18′ with 115. Mine would actually be cheaper in real life I would think, since I would actually buy without a trolling motor completely. Helix 7 is all I need; I started getting caught up in the latest/ greatest electronics game and found it didn’t improve my fishing in any capacity. Helix 7 SI GPS is all I need. no networking, no Bow unit, nothing like that.

Put a Live Scope on your boat, then spend an adequate amount of time using it and you might think differently! 😎

olas88

Any more info on these boats after about a year?

Not about the DVX, but I was fortunate enough to ride in an AVX bass boat, which is an aluminum hull with fiberglass inserts. Very, very smooth ride in rough water. Felt like full fiberglass but with the benefit of an aluminum hull. Whole boat really impressed me.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.