A couple of NW Iowa birds

• crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

Here’s a picture from Storm Lake last weekend I like to call “Me and the Magic Man”. My 4yr. old Springer Jake with a couple of highly educated Iowa roosters. Jake was truely a Magician this weekend as you can see by my smile.

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Mike great picture and Jake looks like a great dog .You were only 35 miles from my place if you hunted the Storm Lake area.We need to try to get out together if you make it back this way.
    Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Mike great picture and Jake looks like a great dog .You were only 35 miles from my place if you hunted the Storm Lake area.We need to try to get out together if you make it back this way.
    Ryan Hale

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

Hi Ryan.
    I usually stay at the Crossroads Motel on the corner of 3 and 71. I hunt a lot between Storm Lake and Albert City. I am heading back down at least 2 more times if not more. Send me a PM and maybe we can hook up for a hunt. It would be great!

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

Hi Ryan.
    I usually stay at the Crossroads Motel on the corner of 3 and 71. I hunt a lot between Storm Lake and Albert City. I am heading back down at least 2 more times if not more. Send me a PM and maybe we can hook up for a hunt. It would be great!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Mike, nice pic! If you get a chance to hunt with Ryan, do it. Heck of a good guy!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Mike, nice pic! If you get a chance to hunt with Ryan, do it. Heck of a good guy!

SEAN

Agreed..Ryan knows his stuff and is as nice a guy as they make um! good huntin partner…….He also has some good dogs too!

SEAN

Agreed..Ryan knows his stuff and is as nice a guy as they make um! good huntin partner…….He also has some good dogs too!

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Wade,Sean,I sure got you two fooled.
    Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Wade,Sean,I sure got you two fooled.
    Ryan Hale

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.