Short hunt with Tucker,Nov 10,2003

• ryan-hale
    NW Ia

I had to make a run to Storm Lake this morning to Binning Outdoors.I brought Tuck along in case we seen a roster or 2 on the way.On the way back home we walked a very small area that only took 10 minutes.Tuck had a flush and I brought down a rooster with my Benelli.I did not hit the bird very well and he went into some very thick cover.Tuck did not give up and out he came with a very active bird who was not happy with being in Tuck’s mouth!Although it was a short hunt Tuck did a great job.

Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Here is another pic. of Tuck.He is always very proud of “his” birds and loves to have his picture taken.My setters do not like pictures but Tucker goes out of his way to get pictures taken of him.
    Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Here is another pic. of Tuck.He is always very proud of “his” birds and loves to have his picture taken.My setters do not like pictures but Tucker goes out of his way to get pictures taken of him.
    Ryan Hale

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

Ryan I don,t see any tail feathers on that bird. Is Tucker saving up to make a head dress? I was a little north of you near Alpha Mn. this week end. I only got to hunt about 4 hrs and was having some trouble. Roosters were flushing wild and hens were under my feet.I did manage to pull one out of a hat with a long shot from my upper barrel. Birds are definately getting an education though. Keep an eye on that perch lake for me I,m getting geared up for some ice action.

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

Ryan I don,t see any tail feathers on that bird. Is Tucker saving up to make a head dress? I was a little north of you near Alpha Mn. this week end. I only got to hunt about 4 hrs and was having some trouble. Roosters were flushing wild and hens were under my feet.I did manage to pull one out of a hat with a long shot from my upper barrel. Birds are definately getting an education though. Keep an eye on that perch lake for me I,m getting geared up for some ice action.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.