Unofficial IDO Giveaway – Agate Bay Mille Lacs Sleeper House

• 404 ERROR
    MN

Sounds like a blast, Thanks for the opportunity Will!

Attachments:
    1. pick-me-pick-me.png

wolfman-k

Very nice gesture! Someone will absolutely have a good time fishing there. Really nice of Paul at Appledorn’s too. Merry Christmas everyone.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

It’s a wonderful thing thing your doing MR.Roseberg,i tip my hat to you.Merry Christmas.

Fowldreams55398

Include my boy (8) , daughter (5) and myself in on this. Thanks Will and Hunter. Don’t know how to delete sideways picture. Sorry

Attachments:
    1. 1st-Red-Lake-crappie-2018.jpg

2. Breckens-big-crappie.jpg

CRaiche
    Plymouth MN

My son Charlie would love this trip!

Attachments:
    1. c3.png

2. c1.png

3. c2.png

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

UPDATE – Based on the overwhelmingly positive response to this opportunity Dean Hanson reached out me via Facebook and offered to give away a 2nd midweek stay at Agate Bay Resort. Not only that but Paul Waldowski at Appeldoorn’s Sunset Bay Resort offered to donate a midweek stay at Appeldoorn’s as well… Hunter will now be helping me to give away 3 opportunities for a families with children to fish Mille Lacs this winter.

THANK YOU TO AGATE BAY AND APPELDOORN’S FOR PAYING IT FORWARD!

Will

PS – For anyone else thinking about a trip to Mille Lacs this year please consider giving Agate Bay and Appeldoorn’s. I can assure you they run first rate operations and as you can see they are run by even better than first rate individuals!

http://www.agatebayresort.com/

Home

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

Will,

Draw two names. I will donate one night in a sleeper as well. One 4 hole deluxe check-in anytime after noon with check-out 10 am Valid for Monday – Thurs night available anytime after January 1st

Paul @ Appeldoorns

THANK YOU so much Paul! I have updated the posting and will be in touch.

Will

IBPhishin

My son loves summer fishing and ice fishing but has yet to do an overnight. He says he wants to and this would be a perfect opportunity for him! He is 3-1/2 and loves fishing. (Especially touching the fish’s eyeballs)

Attachments:
    1. IMG_5661.jpg

Aaron Kalberer

Would like to say Thank you to you Will as well as Agate Bay and Appeldoorns. Very thoughtful of you all to do this!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Would like to say Thank you to you Will as well as Agate Bay and Appeldoorns. Very thoughtful of you all to do this!

I’m going to second that. Very thoughtful of all parties.
    It will really make some ones weekend.

IceNEyes1986
    Harris, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Paul Waldowski wrote:</div>
    Will,

Draw two names. I will donate one night in a sleeper as well. One 4 hole deluxe check-in anytime after noon with check-out 10 am Valid for Monday – Thurs night available anytime after January 1st

Paul @ Appeldoorns

THANK YOU so much Paul! I have updated the posting and will be in touch.

Will

Will, Paul, & Dean,
    You guys are stand up dudes for doing this! This is going to last in these kids memories for a long, long time. I remember when I was a kid, I was able to go to MilleLacs the last weekend of walleye each year with my neighbors. (had hockey ALL the time) To this day, I still have vivid memories of the good times we had on the Pond.

Please do not enter my name into this contest. I’m blessed enough to have a skid house of my own on the Big Pond. But one thing is certain, great memories are to be made! My boys smile says it all!

Attachments:
    1. Shaun-Mille-Lacs.jpg

smb218

My son Easton age 7 my wife and I would love the chance to stay overnight in a sleeper house. He loves to fish. Thank you to all who are giving away these amazing overnight stays. Win or lose we wish you all happy holidays and congrats to the 3 that get picked.

Attachments:
    1. Resized_20180615_210437_3468.jpeg

2. Resized_20170219_163041.jpeg

3. 20181016_164946.jpg

Justin riegel

Thank you for the opportunity, my daughter has never caught a walleye yet, I will be taking her to the big pond this year for the first time in our portable, she would love to stay in an “ice fort” one time.

Attachments:
    1. 20180527_115536.jpg

2. 20160702_083202.jpg

zooks

I’d love to take my kids (6 and 4) up for a night, they would have a blast in the fish house.

Thanks to Dean at Agate Bay and Paul at Appeldoorn’s for being so generous with this, it’s a really nice thing to do.

Attachments:
    1. minion.jpg

orve4

Thanks to Dean at Agate Bay and Paul at Appeldoorn’s for this gift for a couple lucky people. I grew up fishing this lake with my grand parents and have yet to take my 3 year old son out on the big lake. He does love getting out with me on the boat and hard water. Would love the chance to take him out in a sleeper.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3803.png

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

I don’t need to be entered, but wanted to say thanks to Will and Paul for offering this. I have a friend’s house to use with my kids on occasion, but will definitely look to Appledorns for a future rental!

Attachments:
    1. 0121170949a_HDR.jpg

2. 0128171011_HDR.jpg

3. 0317171242_HDR.jpg

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>belletaine wrote:</div>
    Oh yeah, I think BigWerm & inchWerm would enjoy the experience of the coziness of a sleeper.

Good on ya putting this out there Will! Myself and Lil’ Werm wouldn’t be able to make it, as he’s still working on walking before we get into hook sets. Hunter might end up dating one of Weedis’ girls, so I think he might want to take that into consideration! rotflol Good luck to the winner(s)!

If it got me a sleeper house I’m ok with it, lol.

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

Hunter has made his picks.

Congratulations to Bigcrappie, (the MN gophers guy), Deertracker (the deer guy aka the buck guy), and Mercian eagle (the donkey guy)… He loves the gophers, anything deer hunting and buck related, and we recently had watched Shrek.

Thank you Agate Bay and Appeldoorns and Merry Christmas to all!

– The Rosebergs

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Congrats guys. Hope you all have great trips with the kids

deertracker

Wow, my boys will be super pumped. Thank you very much!
    DT

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Thanks Will and Hunter,
    That was very nice of you.
    And Thank you Agate Bay and Appledorns.

Merry Christmas!

riverruns
    Inactive

Way and above what anyone should do.

Thanks Will and the family for doing this and thank you too the donating sponsors.

Enjoy the time with the family.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Thank You Mille Lacs resort owners, My kids are pumped……And Go Gophers

Viewing 23 posts - 31 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.