MN permit results are in

• Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Thanks for the info guys I was drawn last year but did not get a bird

whitetails4ever
    Rochester, MN

Steve, you get 1 point for applying and lose it if you are drawn. Next year you’ll get 1 point for applying plus your previous prefrence point, so you’ll have 2 points going into the 2007 draw. I haven’t been drawn for 2 years, but bought surplus licenses the last 2 seasons. So when I applied this year I had 3 points and drew 343 A. Now you know if you want season A in zone 343 you need atleast 3 points.

whitetails4ever
    Rochester, MN

Steve, you get 1 point for applying and lose it if you are drawn. Next year you’ll get 1 point for applying plus your previous prefrence point, so you’ll have 2 points going into the 2007 draw. I haven’t been drawn for 2 years, but bought surplus licenses the last 2 seasons. So when I applied this year I had 3 points and drew 343 A. Now you know if you want season A in zone 343 you need atleast 3 points.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Thanks for the info Ben

Matt Hall
    Mount Horeb, WI

My group was drawn, preference #1. This is my first time applying, now what do I do?

Matt

Matt Hall
    Mount Horeb, WI

My group was drawn, preference #1. This is my first time applying, now what do I do?

Matt

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Alright My son and I both got drawn. This will be his first hunt.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Alright My son and I both got drawn. This will be his first hunt.

marty28
    Mendota Heights, MN

Prepare for an immediate addiction!

marty28
    Mendota Heights, MN

Prepare for an immediate addiction!

marty28
    Mendota Heights, MN

even if you did not get drawn, you can buy a surplus tag. Or you can also buy an archery tag over-the-counter for areas with more than 50 permits available for the last two seasons.

marty28
    Mendota Heights, MN

even if you did not get drawn, you can buy a surplus tag. Or you can also buy an archery tag over-the-counter for areas with more than 50 permits available for the last two seasons.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

From the DNR Website……..

Under-subscribed Wild Turkey Permit Areas and Time Periods. In WTPAs and time periods with fewer applicants than available licenses, the remaining available licenses will be issued to unsuccessful applicants for other WTPAs and time periods on a first-come, first-served basis beginning mid March. Individuals who purchase these remaining available licenses will retain their accumulated preference.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

From the DNR Website……..

Under-subscribed Wild Turkey Permit Areas and Time Periods. In WTPAs and time periods with fewer applicants than available licenses, the remaining available licenses will be issued to unsuccessful applicants for other WTPAs and time periods on a first-come, first-served basis beginning mid March. Individuals who purchase these remaining available licenses will retain their accumulated preference.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.