Tuned Up Custom Rods Customer Service

• Ice Cap

Is outstanding! I wanted to post this here so it would get seen by as many as possible. It’s not often in today’s world you find customer service as good as this. Long story short I bought both my sons and son in law TUCR custom Fusion ice fishing rods for their birthdays over the years. I had them all monogrammed with their name and birthday. #35 Dan for instance. My oldest son has had his for five years now. We go to Devils Lake every year for a Snobear ice fishing trip. This year he broke the tip off by hitting the top of the Snobear during a hook set. Huge disappointment.

When we got home I called TUCR to order a replacement as his 40th birthday is coming up. I told them about what happened. After five years I was not expecting any kind of a warranty replacement I was expecting to pay full price. And would have been fine doing so. After telling the story of how it happened to (can’t remember his name now) rep on the phone he gave me half off on a new one and free shipping!

I was almost speechless. So outstanding customer service behind an equally outstanding product. I know many of you know about TUCR and know they are a local Minnesota business. But these guys truly deserve our support. I know they have at least three lifetime customers in this family!

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

They are awesome people over there. Never had a bad interaction with any of them and there stuff is top notch.

acarroline

Good to hear. I have experienced similar great customer service from TUCR. Keeps me coming back!

JoeMX1825
    MN

EVERY ice fishing rod I own is a TUCR, great rods, great people over there…

Walleyeguy34

They make great ice fishing rods but make sure to check out their open water rods as well. I own a couple of them and love them. They are spendy but are very good quality and it’s nice knowing you are backed by a great company like that.

Ice Cap

I knew they already had lots of support on this forum but I just wanted to throw my experience out there for somebody who has not yet tried them and may be on the fence about spending that kind of money on a rod when there are so many cheaper ones to choose from out there. Take the leap and treat yourself to some quality gear and know it’s backed up. I switched to TUCR years ago and the amount of fish I miss on the hook set was reduced drastically.

bullcans
    Northfield MN

Yep

Everything everybody said, X2

Great people, great product. Period.

MX1825

Yep

Everything everybody said, X2

Great people, great product. Period.

X3
    Dan, Jon, and their staff are awesome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.