another 2nd yeasterday…

• iceman35
    upstate New York

got another second yesterday. got a call a few weeks ago that the TBF needed some boaters to help fill out a small field on Oneida lake. gave it whirl. ended up 2nd outa 12. Crazy part is, I had first and let it go! gut hooked and bleeding bad, threw it back! at the time my limit was tiny, and figured it was over anyway. day before a tourney was won with 19#s! turns out it was the toughest day ever on Oneida! guys didn’t even have limits. I got second with just 4 bass. first was only 4 bass. fun time and a great day. weather was crazy with 20 mph winds. Tuffy ran great, Tournaments are going well with the 1760 Osprey!
    will be getting my required Prime rib tommorrow afternoon. Any paying tournament results require a prime rib celebration. I also get those big bahama mama drinks.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I like the prime rib celebration idea. Now I just need to cash a check in a tourney 1st. Hope to do so this next weekend. Maybe i need to get myself a tuffy. I think I’ll reserve the Bahama Mama drink for if I don’t cash – Thats my usual pain reliever after a bad tourney!!!!!!!!!

KirtH
    Lakeville

iceman35
    upstate New York

Since getting the tuffy I am 3 for 3 in the prime rib dept in tourneys of 100 boats or more. gonna say maybe 7 for 9 overall… Still neeed to replace my tuffy hat I lost…
    that would be a hint…

KirtH
    Lakeville

PM me address I have an extra

iceman35
    upstate New York

Sent… Thanks! Someday we’ll meet for beef and beer…
    gonna give your sinker system a go through the end of the year… Rocks and Zebra muscles…
    thanks again… Rib and drinks were good last night!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.