second tourney of the year…

• iceman35
    upstate New York

just got home from the Thousand Islands and the second ny bass federation tourney… Tuffy ran great in the rough water! ended up in second place outa 99 boats…
    this link may get you to the full story and a pic:

http://www.nybass.com/showthread.php?43748-NYBCF-Tournament-Results-St-Lawrence-River-July-18-2010

got to the meeting and my partner said” hope you don’t have a little 18fter…” told him 17-6… ha ha!
    boat really plowed through the big water no problem… this is the place I bought this boat and rigged it for… in practice I had the boat up to 51+ GPS! wow! 15 month break in I guess! fully loaded during the tourney got 49 passed a Donzi!
    the first event I got 11th (118 boats) so I’m in second overall with one event to go… 2 points out of AOY… Sept at Oneida lake.
    bad news though… lost my brand new tuffy hat… that sucks…
    photos show the tuffy heading out of french creek marina and the weigh in… the Tuffy makes a great tourney boat…

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Congrats. That is a nice bag of fish. Only missed 1st by .1 thats a bummer!!!! Best of luck at the final event. Hope you can have a good finish and win that AOY title. Keep us updated.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.