who needs a bass boat?

• iceman35
    upstate New York

took the NY Tuffy 1760 up to a mountain lake yesterday to my favorite lake. I’ve caught about 12 largemouth at this place in 15 years nothing big. great little lake to go and cool of in the hot weather. Altitude usually means about 10 degrees cooler… usually just a blast catching pickerel… Things a bit different yesterday… pics that follow are the 5 we caught including my biggest ever that was over 7… Amazing! power pole came in handy for sight fishing… caught a few smallmouth too but who cares…
    Tuffy goes so shallow its unbelievable! we forgot the beer so loaded up and hit the store on the way home!
    what a day… tournaments start in 3 weeks and I’m ready!
    just upgraded to a Optima D31M main battery (auto zone the best price!) and boat starts alot better! been going a whole year with one way too small, you got Optimax or etec, check your main battery…

Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

Nice looking partner!!!!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

You’ll be set if you can find those again come tournament day.

iceman35
    upstate New York

no tourneys up there. Small lake up in the Adirondack mountains… Lake has many camps that are boat in only…
    great place to cool off in the summer. Adirodacks loaded with these lakes that bass go un touched…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.