NY Tuffy upgrades

• iceman35
    upstate New York

got away tues for a rare day off. hit a little mountain lake about 30 minutes away… Pic at ramp of my 3 upgrades this year. new 19″ tempest which added a good 3 mph and better mileage. power pole which was not easy, looks crazy but man does it work as described…
    Last is the tuffy decal I got for the truck from moreyes, looks real good. Can’t see it too well but he did a great job with it… next up for me is the tournament season starting in 5 weeks… yahoo!

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

What does a power pole do? I have seen them on boats but I am not familiar with them at all. Thanks in advance

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

What does a power pole do? I have seen them on boats but I am not familiar with them at all. Thanks in advance

KirtH
    Lakeville

Cool have fun out there

a.j.-wiesner
    Ely,MN / Rochester,MN

power pole is an ancoring system pretty sweet

iceman35
    upstate New York

I actually finished the install Sunday AM by cutting the hole and installing the switch on the dash. Also added a Optima D31M main battery. Seems the original batt. was too small for Otimax.
    kids wanted to go out on the boat so hooked it up and hit the river. got into a shallow rocky area about 5 ft deep with a ton of current and wind really blasting… put the power pole down we were there, didn’t move… WOW! All those years of fishing this spot fighting the current with the TM… boat acually spun around and had the transom into the wind and current and we were just anchored…
    cool…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.