quite here…

• iceman35
    upstate New York

got mine outa storage a while back… work has me going 6 days a week… hope to get out soon… just ordered new tempest… hope to see some speed… power pole installation hit a snag, neeed to get a bracket… should be done in time for walleye season…
    got a big year planned. will be hitting NYS bass federation trail completely… going to 3 great places that I’m real comfortable with…
    It’s tuffy time…

KirtH
    Lakeville

Still waiting for mine to get here, should be the next week or so.
    Get some action shots.

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

WOOO HOOOO! Have had my opti powered TUFFY out and growling a couple times already this year. Plan to give it a good scrub down & fresh coat of wax this weekend, then maybe a little fishing on the Wisconsin River.

iceman35
    upstate New York

well easter sunday tried installing the power pole… not a good day… come to find out, need bracket to mount it cause can’t get at bolts from inside of transom… ordered a used bracket and boat is at dealer putting it on. should be home by the weekend for some fishing. sunday I hope if the weather holds…
    Closest I came to tuffy was the TUFFY sticker I put on the harley… very nice though it ripped a little… thanks moreyes…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.