Moreyes and his new boat!

• iceman35
    upstate New York

looks like he’s getting a new boat, from what I see in the classifieds… (Great deal by the way) Plus he sold that Ranger Cert…
    So if I was gonna get a new Tuffy, here is what I would throw together:
    1890, Maybe a G series… single console, yes he likes his big winshields but I like the setup of a single console. the room it provides is insane. Also lets you put longer rods on the front deck without hitting anything. The weight savings also helps in that he likes his MPH…
    I would go with a 200 opti, but would look hard at a Yamaha SHO or suzuki SS great new motors but finding service could be a problem.
    A hydraulic jackplate would be a great addition. on the fly adjustments are great… If the $$$ was there I would get one for my boat…
    last but not least the color: I would go with a solid color, no two tone stuff. checking out the color selection I would go with Blue or purple… I got the blue and the photos do not show how nice it is. An all purple boat be nice too… either color would be an awesome sight at the ramp!
    There you go bud, help you out a little bit… thats for all those sinkers you got me!
    whatever you choose, drive east and take me fishing… I got the beer…
    What are fishing this year anyway? FLW?

KirtH
    Lakeville

Hey Ice, going with another 1890 walk thru, it keeps the wind form blowing up my skirt Steve Worrel had 1890 G series, it was a sweet ride lotsa room

I am fishing FLW Tour in Red Wing and AIM Green Bay and the Full Throttle series

wkw

Moreyes,
    I kinda like the wind blowing up my skirt. That’s why I like that space between the two consoles. LOL
    I would go with a 2060DC again with the 250 Verado. What a frickin’ ride ! It’ll not only blow up your skirt, but dry your panties as well !!
    WKW

KirtH
    Lakeville

VSRangerMan
    Chippewa Falls,WI

It’ll not only blow up your skirt, but dry your panties as well !!
    WKW

I hope someone didn’t wet themselves going for a ride with you WKW.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.