TUFFY GTG

• KirtH
    Lakeville

Some of you asked if there was going to be a Tuffy Boats get together, yes there is! Steve and Tuffy Boats asked if I could assist in getting it together.

Video from 2008
    http://bass.outdoorsfirst.com/videos/09.22.2008/1143/Tuffy.Get.Together/

2011 Tuffy Boats Get ToGether (GTG):

Where: Paradise Shores Resort, Lake Holcombe, WI

When: Friday evening October 14th – Sunday morning, October 16th 2011

URL: http://www.paradiseshores.com/ There is a boat landing next door to the resort and plenty of dock space at the resort. Holcombe is an excellent multi-species flowage.

There is a block of rooms set aside for us, let them know that when you call and RSVP they have a better rate for us.

Tuffy provides: Friday night bonfire, barbecue and drinks, Saturday afternoon lunch spread – Saturday evening banquet.

Tuffy Boats on display and available for test rides Friday evening and all day Saturday.

Details still being finalized, but here is what is planned so far….
    Friday Night
    Social Time, Beer, campfire, hors d’oeuvres, Supplied by Tuffy Boats
    Saturday
    Tuffy Boats on display and test ride..
    Bragging rights fishing derby
    Lunch supplied by Tuffy Boats
    Beer Supplied by Tuffy Boats
    Dinner and ???? by Tuffy Boats

If you are going please add a post so we can get a head count.

iceman35
    upstate New York

one week off of being able to make the trip… Scary close. and disapointing too. Sounds like a great time…

KirtH
    Lakeville

Ice we are going to plan something further in advance next year, stay tuned. I think you should cough cough sick and get that Tuffy hauling Harley Ford over here

iceman35
    upstate New York

I will send you some weekends that are good for me. If USPS drops sat, I’m golden. keep me in the loop. I will drink some beer that weekend. you get the box??

KirtH
    Lakeville

iceman35
    upstate New York

Moreyes is setting up a great event. I’ve heard that Mercury reps may be there with props to try out. Sounds like an awesome event and I’m VERY disapointed not to make it.
    If you own a tuffy, or are in interested in one, this get together is the place to be.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.