TUFFY with Console

• ANDREW

Hey guys, new to this site. My question is which Tuffy models come with a console. Not a huge fan of steering from the outboard. Would like to get a used Tuffy with a steering wheel and console. I mainly muskie fish (cast) lake st clair and occasionally get out to Wisconson and Minnesota when time allows. I have very limited experience with Tuffys but the experience I do have is good, not to mention its what everyone recommends. I dont want to break the bank but I want a reliable boat that allows me to fish in all weather. Tired of having to call off trips when the wind is above 12mph. If anyone can point me in the right direction so I can start fine tuning my search that would be great! The Osprey looks likenthe go to boat but finding one on a budget is tough!
    Thanks in Advance!
    Andrew

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

While no expert here, The Tuffys still have a long following in the musky world especially central WI.

Musky First is probably where I would suggest you will find a used model. All of their models offered consoles, but a single is tough to find , but they are out there.

Withe the ownership change and very limited dealer network if any, the availability is limited no doubt.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Tuffy makes a great boat and I have one with a single console. (not looking to sell it) There are lots of great musky boats out there. I would not limit myself to just Tuffy. I would talk to ^Dean ^ about different options. Make sure to look at the size of the rod lockers. Most older boats can’t handle the longer 9’-2” musky rods I have including my Tuffy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.