TUCR – WOW!!!!

• icefisherman
    MN

I am in awe. All I can say is wow. I have never dealt with a company that cares so much about my individual satisfaction. Had a minor shipping issue recently, but TUCR did everything in their power to make things right. When I received replacement rod it was absolutely perfect. I was completely satisfied, but that wasn’t enough for them, so when ordering another rod, I got a heck of a great deal and a free tee shirt for the trouble.

For those of you still on the fence about spending the money for a TUCR, take it from me, please order one – you will not be disappointed. The rods are absolutely awesome, you will never go back to a mass-produced rod, trust me! The customer service is just insanely perfect. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.

Thanks again John!

Chris

Paul Delaney

Congratulations you just invested in the finest Ice fishing rods you can buy.you will continue to be very happy with the quality and sensitivity of these rods and really enjoy how much fun it is catching fish on quality rods such as TUCR. You will also see how much more productive you will be being able to detect light bites that you have been missing on other rods along with being able to present baits in a way that you have not been able to with other rods. Good luck fishing and enjoy your new TUCR ice rods.

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

I needed a guide fixed on my summer fishing pole that I use for northern fishing. It is not an expensive pole and pretty old and thought about replacing it, but felt that there is still some magic left in it. TUCR put a new guide on, never once suggested I replace the old rod and did a fantastic job with the wrap and the price was more than reasonable. Took me on a quick tour and showed me their operation. Very impressive I would not hesitate to recommend their services or products!

Kent thompson
    Foreston mn

Congratulations you just invested in the finest Ice fishing rods you can buy.you will continue to be very happy with the quality and sensitivity of these rods and really enjoy how much fun it is catching fish on quality rods such as TUCR. You will also see how much more productive you will be being able to detect light bites that you have been missing on other rods along with being able to present baits in a way that you have not been able to with other rods. Good luck fishing and enjoy your new TUCR ice rods.

. Spot on ! X-2 John Adam and entire staff as good as it gets!

Marcum12

Icefisherman, which one did you get? I have been thinking about buying one for last year or so and just haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

icefisherman
    MN

I actually have several of their rods. This last order was a 32″ dead stick and I currently have a 32″ quick tip on order. As for you Marcum12, which rod to order really depends on your style of fishing and what species you target the most. If you are looking for an all around multi-species rod that can be used outside for hole hopping or inside a shack, I would go with a 32″ Precision. 2nd choice would be a quick tip or bullwhip. You could also call the guys at TUCR and they will steer you in the right direction as for which rod is right for you, your style of fishing, species, etc. The more we know about you, the better the rod recommendation will be.

AUTO_5
    Inactive
    Mendota Heights, MN

You could also call the guys at TUCR and they will steer you in the right direction as for which rod is right for you, your style of fishing, species, etc. The more we know about you, the better the rod recommendation will be.

We?

Buckeye86
    Inactive

We?
    Ya maybe he works there or knows somebody that does! It’s not just one guy that builds all those TUCR’s and keeps everyone happy you know. BTW they are very nice rods and worth every penny. 100 bucks for a nice ice rod isn’t much at all IMO in today’s world when it cost darn near 50$ just to walk out of the house and go do something these days. The sensitivity and feel of these rods is amazing.

Chris Messerschmidt
    Minnesota

I was one who thought customs were a waste of money. I tried a friends TUCR and it was awesome. I actually thought maybe I will try a custom. so i also went and looked at thorne bros as they’re a couple of miles away. Although still very nive i felt the TUCR were more to my liking. I got a TUCR, and now i have quite a few, maybe to many. But they’re very good to work with an will customize to your liking.

tucrs
    NW Metro

Thank you for the kind words.
    We really strive to do the best we can and yes it is not just me making the rods.
    It is quite a team now.

John

brycenannenga1
    Dubuque Ia

I have to agree %100, I sent in a precision noodle recently and received my new rod back in a very timely fashion! Pleasure doing business with you guys.

icefisherman
    MN

We, as in current TUCR customers / rod owners and avid icefishermen on this forum. I assure you, I have no affiliation with TUCR other than being a completely satisfied customer.

lrott2003
    Wisconsin

I have three TUCR precision noodle, bullwhip and now and precision.

I am not a pro fisherman but used to be a golf pro in the golf industry in Phoenix, AZ for about ten years and from selling high end golf equipment the equipment makes all the difference in the world. You gain confidence from using stuff that you know works and anything you can get that makes you feel like you have the edge is also worth the extra dollars.

I have had a number of people I fish with buy some and no complaints. They last forever and I think have a guarantee but worst case is a great staff that knows how to fix them.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

I have to agree with everyone great rods and great people to deal with.By the way John love the QT I got from you this year.

I also am very happy with coustomer service at TURC I had some issues with my bullwhip and I brought it in around 11am and got a call at 6 to come get it. Love the rods great product

Marcum12

icefisherman. I already know which one I want I was just curious as to which one you had bought.

Eyeguy12
    NULL

I too have quite the investment in tucr’s but I’ve now had 2 quick tips bust on me in the last 3 ice seasons, both broke while setting the hook on fish, beginning to wonder if this is a regular problem with quick tips?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.