TUCR precision noodle vs. Thorne Bros??

• pharmfisher

Hi everyone.

I own several TUCR rods and I am really happy with them. But I like to add 1 new rod every other year just for something new to try out on the ice. I’ve been reading really great things about thorne bros and I would like to give them a try. How does the power noodle from thorne bros compare to the precision noodle? thank you for your help.

Kris Berg

I have the Power Noodle and absolutely love it but, I have never used the Precision Noodle so I cant compare the 2. I bought my Power Noodle to try it out and then ended up buying another since I liked it so much.

futurepoorperson

If your serious on making a purchase, I wouldn’t hesitate on Thorne Brothers Power Noodle, I own two (2) of these & truly enjoy.
    I haven’t had the opportunity yet to use a precision noodle, but I’m sure it’s a sweet rod to have as well.

Bluegill89

I have a Thorne Brothers Power Noodle. I have not tried a Precison Noodle. I love my Power Noodle.

pharmfisher

What’s the smallest tungsten jig you guys would use with the power noodle?

ekruger01

What’s the smallest tungsten jig you guys would use with the power noodle?

I use 3MM Jigs as well as 1/100th oz Hair jigs on a Power noodle style blank all year.

glenn-d
    N C Illinois

I have both and hands down the Thorne Bros power noodle for me. It’s my favorite rod in my whole arsenal followed by a close second by my TUCR Bull Whip. Different situations for both rods but I love my TB power noodle !

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

The Thorne Brothers Power Noodle was the first nice hard water rod I bought over 12 years ago and it started my obsession with power noodle rods. I now have 7 different high-end power noodle rods and the Thorne Brothers Power Noodle is still up there as one of my favorites. Each rod is used in different situations.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.