Tucr noodle or bullwhip?

• ozzyky
    On water

Which rod would be best for fishing plastics in 1/32 and 1/16? Tungsten on occasion too.

Thanks

Craig Sery
    Bloomington, MN

Noodle. Just so you know both rods are for a visual bite, and especially with crappies you won’t feel anything.

Tharin Benson
    NE Iowa

This is a chart that they sent me when I ordered my rods. They just arrived today and look awesome. If you fish lighter jigs mainly, I would go precision noodle. If you want the ability to fish the heavier tungsten and smaller spoons, I would go with the bullwhip. All depends on your fishing style.

tucrs
    NW Metro

Thank you Tharin!

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

I like my bullwhip.I played around with a friends noodle thinking I might need one of those also.After many studie trips like my bullwhip better.Igot a new QT this year for spoons and bigger tungsten.Come on ice,cant come soon enough.

Tharin Benson
    NE Iowa

Your welcomed John.

I played around with a friends noodle thinking I might need one of those

If someone that didn’t know a thing about fishing read these replies, they might think we are a bunch of pervs…lol. I have not used my rods yet(bullwhip and quicktip), but by talking to TUCR and looking at the rod spectrum, I think the bullwhip is a little more versatile.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I have both…Bull Whip and noodle…
    I find myself going for my Bull Whip most of the time..but if the bite is light and finicky I will pull out the noodle! !

Both will work just fine for the jigs you mentioned !!

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Let me rephrase that.I tried out a friends tucr noodle rod on many fishing trips for panfish.I found that I preferred my tucr bullwhip.It did sound a little perverted after you pointed it out.lol

ozzyky
    On water

Thanks for the (deep) thoughts guys

Ice Junkie715

Is the Precision the best for walleyes? Ill be jigging spoons (1/4-3/8oz) and I am looking at adding a TUCR to my arsenal this year.

Dusty Gesinger
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

I would get the commander if you are going to jig 3/8.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.