TUCR dealer location

• Captain Live2fish
    Hayfield, MN

To IDO fan club: I live down by Rochester MN and i am wondering where the closest TUCR dealer is as I want to look at there collection due to all the hype on their products. I’m a Touchy-feely before a purchase. I’m looking for the all around TUCR that can be used for walleyes to crappies. Mostly fish in shack Any suggestions? Thanks all

Justin Laack
    Austin,mn

I believe Scheels carries them, but I believe it is a small selection, so the rod you may be after they may not have in stock.

Kent thompson
    Foreston mn

To IDO fan club: I live down by Rochester MN and i am wondering where the closest TUCR dealer is as I want to look at there collection due to all the hype on their products. I’m a Touchy-feely before a purchase. I’m looking for the all around TUCR that can be used for walleyes to crappies. Mostly fish in shack Any suggestions? Thanks all

gizmo, i have basically every rod they make and I I had to make my best guess for an (all purpose situation it would probably have to be the precision. Most of mine are 32″ split grips that I use inside my otter as well as hole hopping. At this point your nearest Scheels dealer will be your best bet, but stock maybe pretty low? I would suggest a phone call first depending on how far you need to travel. Good luck! Hope this helps.

Justin Laack
    Austin,mn

I stopped into scheels today in Apache and they do carry tucr, but stock is limited.

competitor
    South central, mn

I just got back from the Rochester Scheels. They gave a bunch of Power Noodles, some bullwhips, and some power precision. Both with split grips and without and even some new Fiam grips. Easily enough to give you the idea if you like them or not.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.