Trouble in Kenosha

• shady5

Reports now are that the shooter was a 17 year old from Illinois that travelled to the area

And here is a fun video of police thanking the armed militia and giving them some water before the young man shot 3 people

<div class=”ido-oembed-wrap”><iframe title=”POLICE IN KENOSHA WISCONSIN GIVE GUNMAN AND ARMED MILITIA WATER PRIOR TO SHOOTING” width=”850″ height=”478″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/hUms8nc_r2w?feature=oembed&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></div>

Given your open disdain for law enforcement, I certainly hope you have devices to draw upon if trouble ever knocks (since I’m certain you’ll never lower yourself to requesting their services). You believe your pseudo compassion protects you from these elements, but I hope you never have to discover you’re just another opportunity to those for whom you shed your crocodile tears.

Fish To Escape

Is there a middle ground between hating all cops and full blind support? Maybe thinking that the system needs some reform and that maybe they shouldn’t pal around with armed militia (who were also breaking curfew by the way).
    So if you think there are some issues in law enforcement that need to be examined and addressed you automatically hate all cops and aren’t allowed to need them if you’re in trouble? What a fascinating either/or world you live in.

Do I think destroying property is ok? No

Do I think our country has issues in law enforcement and criminal justice? Yes.

catmando
    wis

Sometimes I wonder what if 20 black men were walking around with AKs, will the cops chat and throw them some beverages, from what I have seen just like Minnesota outsiders cause and start the ruckus. Walk a mile in someone’s shoes and see how they fit, Maybe just Maybe if cops would stop stepping on someone’s neck till dead or pumping 7 rounds in people s back this crap would stop.

shady5

Is there a middle ground between hating all cops and full blind support? Maybe thinking that the system needs some reform and that maybe they shouldn’t pal around with armed militia (who were also breaking curfew by the way).
    So if you think there are some issues in law enforcement that need to be examined and addressed you automatically hate all cops and aren’t allowed to need them if you’re in trouble? What a fascinating either/or world you live in.

If you occupy the ‘middle ground’, possibly you should illustrate that to us sometime.

bfishn

Sometimes I wonder what if 20 black men were walking around with AKs, will the cops chat and throw them some beverages, from what I have seen just like Minnesota outsiders cause and start the ruckus. Walk a mile in someone’s shoes and see how they fit, Maybe just Maybe if cops would stop stepping on someone’s neck till dead or pumping 7 rounds in people s back this crap would stop.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-race-protests-louisville/black-armed-protesters-march-in-kentucky-demanding-justice-for-breonna-taylor-idUSKCN24R025

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I think taking the posts to PM’s is the way to go if the posts are going to get personal. Otherwise this thread will be dust by morning.

Fish To Escape

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Fish To Escape wrote:</div>

If you occupy the ‘middle ground’, possibly you should illustrate that to us sometime.

Should I write you a manifesto of my personal beliefs? Assuming I hate all cops from my posts would be the same as me assuming you are racist from yours, which I haven’t done.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I’m on board with both of these. Police needs some reform. People don’t need to riot, loot, or burn either.

I don’t know how to do the first portion and it takes time. The second part about destroying a city has an easy, quick solution: law and order. Any delay causes more damage to a city, we’ve already seen that.

walleyevision

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>walleyevision wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Crappieguy133 wrote:</div>
    Thugs get slugs! As in the movie “LIAR LIAR” quit breaking the law as*hole! These individuals getting shot aren’t bringing a positive aspect to anything. You have a dog that doesn’t listen and is a threat you put it down. This isn’t any different.

Just curious as in your mind a human life has the same value as a dog’s life, if your kid doesn’t listen and threatens and hits others, it is ok to “put them down”? Perspective my friend.

These POS are no where near the same as my children. Good try. Yes I’d put this individual as a lesser object than a dog. Look at the track record. Even George Floyd. There’s no room for these people in this society!

You don’t know all these people you call “POS”, that’s a giant assumption. Some may be, but many aren’t. It would be just as terrible for someone to assume your kids are POS and deem them not needed in society.

shady5

FTE, no manifesto required as you’re already transparent, and frankly, not that interesting nor original.

Fish To Escape

FTE, no manifesto required as you’re already transparent, and frankly, not that interesting nor original.

Well I have been duly chastised and owned by you good sir. Enjoy your impressive victory and please tell the tale of your win wide and far. I will definitely think twice before stating my opinion again as I never should have dared to question your vastly superior intellect.

Reef W

So the police were just supposed to let him get in his car and drive away?

Kyle Rittenhouse was allowed to get in his car and drive away to be arrested later in Illinois.

Or what if the guy was grabbing for a gun in his car?

Rittenhouse definitely had a gun and shot people with it in an area filled with police.

Why were he and Blake treated so differently?

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Of course, no one here seems to mind that a kid drove from a different state to shoot people. Guess he’s lucky to be white.

Really don’t understand where this is coming from? It’s been commented on. Link shared just after he was apprehended. He’s being held for extradition back to WI where he will be charged with murder and whatever else the DA throws at him. I didn’t comment much for one simple reason – I didn’t know the facts. Other than this was bound to happen sooner than later.

And WTF does the color of his skin have to do with it? If this is in fact the correct kid, sand he’s found guilty of 2 counts murder – hell be passing through the Waupon state prison and on to which ever facility he’ll be held at. Wi is too dam whimsy for a death sentence. Arguing that is nothing more than blowing hot air.

shady5

Don’t be offended, I’m not that interesting either; it’s just that I already know it.

Fish To Escape

I must have been interesting enough for you to comment about me and you have clearly thought a lot about things I have posted. So much so that you feel like you have my belief system pegged. I apologize for taking up so much of your mental energy

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I did not watch the video. But what I read it sounded like he was being attacked before he shot correct ?

Fish To Escape

Chased and harassed for sure. Reports are he was provoking people before that but the video starts with him being chased

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Guy our family knows was in one of the videos. He was there when the first was killed. Hearsay – this kid was screaming and they could hear him almost a block away before any recording started. Sounds like he was provoking people. However, I wasn’t there and have seen the limited amount of video like everyone else

Btw- one of my very first jobs was working at Rodes Camera. Gone, destroyed, wiped the hell out. Owners were awesome people and gave back huge to the community. Always working with city agencies dirt cheap and with so many charities. Disgusting , but these POS people trashing the city don’t care

tornadochaser

Chased and harassed for sure. Reports are he was provoking people before that but the video starts with him being chased

Plenty of other video out there showing what happened before the first shots were fired. Video from up to hours before the shooting where the open carry guys were walking with BLM affiliates and being interviewed, including the kid who was later a shooter. Video of a confrontation, video of agitators looting and destroying a car lot, video of what appears to be a molotov cocktail thrown at the shooter. Video where additional shots fired can be heard. Many news sites have been quite selective with what footage has been published to more “mainstream” outlets, but twitter was awash with raw footage this morning. And no I’m not going to hotlink to the sites hosting those videos from this forum.

My opinion, (which doesnt matter), is that no matter how you think you’ve aligned yourself with agitators/protestors, there are too many splinter factions involved in these riots. Black businesses are being burned. White rioters are assaulting people on “behalf” of BLM. People are importing themselves to each of these protests from across the nation. More and more antifa types are carrying guns, not just counter protesters, boog boys, & property protectors. More and more people are deciding enough is enough and are no longer apt to sit back and say “I’ll wait till it’s on my doorstep.” And this relates to those on both sides of a particular stance. Wars have started from a lot less than what we are currently seeing.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Gee , something happen in Kenosha ???

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Like the looters, he slipped through the crack….but only for a short time. Big difference is he is being brought to justice. Had the cops Known at the time and put a bullet in his head , I’m sure only the few with extreme views would have been opposed

Hope everyone has a peaceful night. Time for me to move on to a few happy thoughts and get away from this depressed feeling

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Like the looters, he slipped through the crack….but only for a short time. Big difference is he is being brought to justice. Had the cops Known at the time and put a bullet in his head , I’m sure only the few with extreme views would have been opposed

Hope everyone has a peaceful night. Time for me to move on to a few happy thoughts and get away from this depressed feeling

Don’t worry Randy, this one is destine to be locked & dusted very soon. You won’t miss much.

greig john
    Inactive
    Minnesota

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>shady5 wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Fish To Escape wrote:</div>

Should I write you a manifesto of my personal beliefs? Assuming I hate all cops from my posts would be the same as me assuming you are racist from yours, which I haven’t done.

Please don’t write a manifesto.
    That always seems to end poorly for everyone.

Angler II

iy was just reported that he did, in fact, have a knife

catmando
    wis

Yep, I better lock up my Dexter and Rapala knife ,take my 357 mag out of the truck, I weigh 275 and surely don’t need more lead in my ass! I do remember that Castillo fellow DK.

Coletrain27

Yes sir, let’s forgo arresting,just fill them full of lead Hell who needs the court system. Go ahead and post, done with this thread.

Had to come back huh?

catmando
    wis

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>catmando wrote:</div>
    Yes sir, let’s forgo arresting,just fill them full of lead Hell who needs the court system. Go ahead and post, done with this thread.

Had to come back huh?

Yep.. whats it 2 ya.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Exactly !

haleysgold
    SE MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>catmando wrote:</div>

Exactly !

Seriously? Hope they do shut this BS thread down.
    Good grief.

Viewing 30 posts - 121 through 150 (of 243 total)

The topic ‘Trouble in Kenosha’ is closed to new replies.