trolling motor release bracket

• Tim J
    Duluth, MN

I remember seeing in an IDO video this past season a new bow mount release bracket that allowed you to slide the motor back when loading and unloading your boat to prevent it from contacting the bow roller on steep ramps. Can’t seem to find online anywhere. Can anyone help me identify this product?

mojogunter

Skeeter boat center has them.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I have one that slides back, couldn’t tell you the model number though. I can tell you it came from Skeeter Boat Center.

Tim J
    Duluth, MN

Thank you!

fishinfreaks
    Rogers, MN

Does anyone have anymore information on what this product is? My Xi5 catches on my roller every time I launch. Who makes this product? Cost? Pics?

Tim J
    Duluth, MN

I talked to SBC today, it is machined from a small company in southern MN I believe he said. About 180 for the mount and an hour of labor for rigging.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

And the product is??

munchy
    NULL

I talked to SBC today, it is machined from a small company in southern MN I believe he said. About 180 for the mount and an hour of labor for rigging.

That “small company” wouldn’t be MinnKota would it???

devil

Denny O
    Central IOWA

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Tim J wrote:</div>

devil

Again, just trying to get a visual or more information, “And the product is??” Looking for more info yet.

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Munchy wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Tim J wrote:</div>

devil

Again, just trying to get a visual or more information, “And the product is??” Looking for more info yet.

The Skeeter plate appears to be coming from R&R in TX.

http://www.rnrd.com/contact.info.html

HRG

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

The slide plate is made by R&R design in Texas.

As far as using it for a xi5 you have to do a little extra rigging as the 2 front plastic pieces that hook down towards the water will hit the boat when slid back. So you have to raise the plate some so they don’t hit.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.