My next read

• kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Trapping North America Furbearers by Stanley Hawbaker.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

A top 5 lure maker of all time in my opinion. Add in Charles Dobbins, Asa Lennon, Walter Rosenlof, and Sullivan and you could spend the next 20 years just scratching the surface of what they know!

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Too many jokes to be made, Kooty!

kooty
    Keymaster

For the record, the book has pictures and my 7 year old has offered to read it to me.

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Quote:

For the record, the book has pictures and my 7 year old has offered to read it to me.

Pretty bad when you buy it for the pictures and then your 7 year old has to read it to you.

Looks like a good read. I just finished alaska’s wolf man, that is a great book about a true story. Next one up is alaska’s wilderness

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

Quote:

Quote:

Pretty bad when you buy it for the pictures and then your 7 year old has to read it to you.

Maybe why Kooty went back to school !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could not resist door way to far open.

kooty
    Keymaster

I can promise you this, many of my teachers would be amazed that I’m not face down in a gutter somewhere. Thank God for the whippings my old man gave me. I thank Mom and him every so often for toughing it out with me and not giving up.

Ok, enough serious stuff. Back to making fun of my SD edumacatin’

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.