Fur hat???

• prieser
    Byron, MN

I have a fox skin (hanging style) that I’d like to make into a hat. Anyone local??? SE MN

Thanks everyone and Merry Christmas

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Fox USA does a nice job. They’re not cheap but do nice work. They also are out a ways and not a fast turnaround

prieser
    Byron, MN

I talked to a guy up at Fox USA today. If the pelt that I already have is a good pelt to use it is only $55.00 to form a hat. If you buy one of their pelts and make it into a hat…..$175.00

I have a sweet looking Silver/Red crossbreed fox that came from Alaska. I think it should be fine for what I’d like to do and I also think it would look great. Full prime fur and pretty big body. I might even get a cape down my neck if it is big enough.

Thanks Randy

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

If you have it made, post some pics please. Always cool to see pelts used instead of simply selling to the buyer

corey_waller
    hastings mn

Here is the Coyote hat I had made at Foxx in Duluth with the dog I shot last year, great guys to work with and they did a great job. I am getting my wife a pair of coyote slippers made for her birthday with a really white coyote a shot a couple of weeks ago.

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

I really like fur hats the biggest thing for me is getting a brim on one. I did pic up a Vexalar fur hat that has a brim. Bob a friend of mine made a hat from a beaver pelt and made the tail into the brim it was way cool. I offer to pay him to make me one and he said never again it was way to much work.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.