Trailer Repair – South Metro

• tmyboy2001
    Lakeville, MN

Find myself in a bit of a bind. Yesterday on the way back from the cabin hauling my ATV home to work on, I noticed one of the tires on my 6×12 enclosed cargo trail was severely cupping and making some awful noise (not the bearings – tire/rubber noise). By the time I got home to Lakeville, the outside of the tire had worn down nearly to the ply, and they were in great shape and the tire was toed in and not running straight. Anyone recommend a trailer repair shop somewhere in the south metro? I just don’t feel comfortable towing it that far. Thanks.

Pat K
    Empire, MN

I’ve had good luck with Kremer Services in Inver Grove for service on skid loader trailers.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

I’ve had good luck with Kremer Services in Inver Grove for service on skid loader trailers.

X2 on Kremer. waytogo

-J.

Sharon
    SE Metro

4x on Kremer. My late husband used them and since he was usually a big DIY kinda guy, that says something. waytogo

David Anderson
    Dayton, MN

5x on Kremer. My Rangertrail had the same thing on the front axle. Figured they tell me to replace both. Called me and said back axle looked good, just need the front one. Excellent and honest.

tmyboy2001
    Lakeville, MN

I guess that settles it, lol. Already made the appointment to drop it off next week. Thanks everyone!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.