BFL

• bait_caster
    Spring Valley, Wis.

Has anyone heard if the upcoming BFL tourney on pools 3 and 4 will be limited to a 3 fish no cull limit?

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Yes, I have heard that and believe it to be the truth. Although, I cannot find it on the BFL website.

dhnitro
    Markesan, WI

Guys- where did you here this rumor? I know couple of years ago it was like that, but I thought at the Prairie tourney the directo said it would be 5 fish? Maybe I’ll call FLW to find out for sure? Being only 3 fish limit would suck for the 2 day. Being double points and for me needing to make a good jump overall. 3 fish would not allow that…..

jhall
    Lake City, MN

Its a 4 fish, but they arent sure how theye are going to word it. The director said hes going to say it just like he did in prairie unless the tell him different at the office.

dhnitro
    Markesan, WI

Did they give a reason for the lower limit of fish..last time I think it was because the DNR only would allow it that way because of the hot weather? Being that it is the season ending and some of us losers (meaning me) need a big points gain seems kinda of waste of me time…Of cours there is the wild card.. but I want to fish the Beaver. ..I know my fault for sucking at fishing…I heard the water is really low on Pool 4…How is Pool 3…and will we be able to fish the ST. Croix?
    It was off limits in the Everstart last time??? How many of you all are going????

jhall
    Lake City, MN

the permit is basicly the same as it was for the everstart. St croix is off limits, 4 is super low and 3 just plain SUCKS. Should make for an intresting tournament.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.