Tournament Forum Missing Post

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hello, I want to apologize for any inconveinence that I have caused you by the past post no longer being here that you may be looking for. I also want to apologize to EFN for the inconveinence that I have caused them. Some parts of the informational post and tournament standings were cut and pasted from some other tournament information sites and some were cut and pasted from e-mails that are sent to me with this type of information in them. A person from another site has asked us to delete any information that may have come from their site. To make sure that none was missed it was decided that All post would be deleted as both EFN’s and my desire was to make things right with our fellow sites and people. I will be in the process of trying to obtain permission to post tournament results and information from my sources according to the guidelines that hopefully they will give me. Until this happens there will be less posting of information. I hope you will continue to take part in this forum and post any information and standings that you see from a weigh in or hear about but please be sure to put it in your own words. Again, I want to say that I am sorry for any inconveinence I have caused to everyone. Bill Cadwell

bassbaron
    eldridge, ia

Thanks for all your work- if only they knew that the info was not be mis-handled but almost advertised (in their favor) in my opinion. I really enjoy reading the results you had been putting on here.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Thanks for the kind words. They are much appreciated at this time. Bill

jenn
    Northeast Wisconsin

Bill-
    A ditto for what bassbaron wrote!
    Thank you!
    ~Jenn

Dave G
    Rochester, MN

I wonder if there is a law that says “the information on a public Website can not be copied”? Are there any guidelines on this subject? — If you find some, please post them. It is probably just one person’s personal feelings — and that is going to change whenever another person takes over his job.

I would also think most websites would be pleased to have any kind of publicity about them on another site. For this one sensitive Website maybe you could just post a link to their information rather coping the actual information — but I wouldn’t loose too much sleep over it.

Keep up the good work.

Dave Gulczinski

rd23

Dave – Look at the main page of this site:
    Copyright © 2000,2001 Fishtheriver.com. All rights reserved.
    If it works here, should work at other sites too!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.