Upper Midwest Bass Challenge Series

• kizew
    Dallas, WI

Below are the schedules for the UMBCS. All tournaments will be 100% payback and are limited to 40 teams. A team must fish 3 of the 4 qualifying tournaments to make the 2 day finale (Classic). Take off position for the first tournament in each division, will be drawn on Saturday, April 9, 2012. Brochures/entry forms will be available the December 1st.
    For more information, or to be mailed an entry form, contact Gregg Kizewski [email protected] or [email protected] or call 715-541-2505.
    Thanks!!

Upper Midwest Bass Challenge Series – River Division
    Sunday May 20, 2012 – Mississippi River Pool 5 (Permit includes Pools 4 and 5A) Dairyland Power Landing in Alma
    Sunday June 10, 2012 – Mississippi River Pool 4 (Permit includes Pool 5) Alma Marina Landing
    Sunday July 15, 2012 – Mississippi River Pool 5A (Permit includes Pools 6 and 5) Fountain City Lower Landing
    Sunday August 19, 2012 – Mississippi River Pool 5 (Permit includes Pools 4 and 5A) Dairyland Power Landing in Alma
    2 Day Finale – Saturday September 29, 2012 and Sunday September 30, 2012 (Permit includes Pools 4 and 5A) Pool 5 Dairyland Power Landing in Alma

Upper Midwest Bass Challenge Series – Lake Division
    Saturday May 12th – Bone Lake
    Saturday June 9th – Holcombe Flowage
    Saturday July 7th – Big Chetac
    Sunday August 5th – Minocqua/Tomahawk
    2 Day Finale – Saturday September 8th and Sunday September 9th, 2012 – Minocqua/Tomahawk
    Thanks again,
    Gregg

kris_brantner
    My river

I know ya cant please everyone but the classic on opening day if duck season again? Ill pass

bassn7
    Bruce,WI

duck seasons late sept not early sept?

bassmaster
    SE, MN

Really. You were just whining about the two day being on the duck opener. Thanks for gifting all with your presence maybe you will find someone to fish with you.

kris_brantner
    My river

What r u talking about? Guy above me was obviously looking at the lake series when he commented on the season dates being early sept not late. As far as i know sept 29 and 30 isnt early september. Being as yojr from Winona i have a feeling that i probably know u…

bassn7
    Bruce,WI

Whoo sorry ya,on the river late you’ll be ducking shot. A couple years ago I was fishing in the fog and all of a sudden guys started shooting a some geese,I didn’t even know they were there,left for other parts soon after!
    Stan

kris_brantner
    My river

Haha not afraid of duck hunters… ill just be one of them. As much as i HATE hunting on opening weekend and the stuff i see stupid fair weather hunters do… i cant miss it

kizew
    Dallas, WI

The Upper Midwest Bass Challenge Series River and Lake Divisions are filling up nicely! Just a reminder that we will be drawing for boat positions for all 4 qualifying tournaments in each division in early April at Buzz’s Bar in Mondovi. Teams that wish to fish all 4 tournaments in one division will be added according to postmark on the envelope which contains a signed entry and payment until April 7th, 2012. After April 7th, if there are still openings, teams that wish to fish only one, two or three tournaments in a division may enter.
    I am a fisherman as well as you folks and it takes me a while to recover from Christmas and the tax man, so to make this less financially straining, please make note of the following: If you send one check for all of the tournaments it will be cashed 10 days prior to first tournament.
    You may also send seperate checks for each tournament and they will be cashed 10 days prior to each tournament.
    If anyone needs more info or an entry form, just PM me an email address.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.