To the Father Hennipen thieves……

• MNdrifter

flame a big FU.
    To the thieves that broke into 6 or so boats at Father Hennipen campground on Mille Lacs. I had a buddy who you stole 11 rod/reel combos and 4 tackckle boxes from. I hope you choke on the meth you sold the equipment for. And just so you know the authorities have a pretty good lead on your ass, seems you got a snitch amongst you. So i’d be looking over my shoulder if I were you. Just wish my buddies dog would have barked in the camper 10 feet away. You’d probably have a few broken arms. You are lazy no good people and deserve the miserable life you are living. if anybody else has any information or sees this stuff for sale it would be appreciated if you’d help nail their asses to the wall.

mad Drifter………

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Yearly occurance. Gotta lock our stuff up. It’s sad but thats the way it is.

Iowaboy1

time for an old fashioned blanket party !!! flame smash chased

pool2fool
    Inactive
    St. Paul, MN

That sucks but dutchboy is spot-on. If I leave the boat on the street in front of my house for more than a few hours, anything of value gets removed and locked in the truck. It’s a PITA and it cuts into my time on the water to load & unload all the time, but they’re gonna at least have to bust a window to take my toys.

ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

Dang…
    Thats a crappy deal.
    Sorry man.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

I live in fear of having someone take my tackle bags/boxes. would take forever to replace all of that and a whole lot of deception with the wife to get there. Sorry to hear your buddy ran into these scumbags

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

I’ve always worried about that scenario at resorts, or some of the lake homes we goto.

Hope they catch em.

The SCRATCHER
    spring valley mn

back in the late 1980s I pulled into shore from fishing at that campground I pulled into the dock and walked to my truck, while walking it looked like I had a flat as I got close I realized my whole tire and wheel were gone mad as he??! I took my spare out jacked it up and put it on! well now they took my lug nuts, i robbed 2 from the other side. backed into the water and that’s when I discovered no winch, now I was just in flames! got my boat onto trailer went to town and called the law! little time passed and they showed up, he took some info and we went to the ramp as we were talking I just happened to look in the back of this truck parked next to where we were talking and there was my brand new winch and lug nuts!! wow I was hot there was a guy passed out in the cab. i told the officer I was gonna kick his a??!! he said if he runs he is all yours, I begged as he woke him that this guy would run, how depressing that he could not even stand. drunk they loaded him up into squad, well I got my winch my lugs but no tire. the next day the officer came to my camp sight and said they found my tire at the public launch I got all my stuff back and the thief had a court date!! nothing is safe any more lol

Greg Perz

That really blows. I had 6 rod and reels and a 30 hp outboard stolen (two different occasions) when I was in college. I never got the rods back but I did end up getting the outboard back with some help from a friend.

saugeye-steve

How about for you folks that go to resorts and campgrounds or such.

Mount in boat for use at night/day while you are not in it.
    I saw other options also.

You could even buy an extra receiver and leave it in the boat so thief and passerby’s would hear it.

MNdrifter

Rumor has it, they have been caught.

puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

Its no rumor. I have it on good authority that it is a camp regular. He got caught at mcquades after some people saw him driving through father Hennepin with their tub in the back of his pickup. He was stealing from boats at mcquades also. He and his girlfriend are in the milaca jail. There was more stuff recovered at his house…..alot of stuff

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Cool. Now if they can find a judge willing to make a example of them instead of sending them on a Club Med vacation for 30 days.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Cool. Now if they can find a judge willing to make a example of them instead of sending them on a Club Med vacation for 30 days.

We can only hope he gets 30 days. If it’s a first offense he will get probation and be back stealing items to sell to pay his fine.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I guess we can hope he / they are dopers and they found dope during the search. Justice would be they lock ’em up long enough to have the banks foreclose on the house because they can’t work / steal to make the payments. grin

Karma I think it’s called. wink

IceNEyes1986
    Harris, MN

Its no rumor. I have it on good authority that it is a camp regular. He got caught at mcquades after some people saw him driving through father Hennepin with their tub in the back of his pickup. He was stealing from boats at mcquades also. He and his girlfriend are in the milaca jail. There was more stuff recovered at his houseā€¦..alot of stuff

Glad to hear this! Hopefully they didn’t have time to sell it all..

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

let them go and let everyone know who they are. bet the rest will sort itself out.

had someone stealing gas out of our trucks a couple weeks ago. two things dont make sense about this. gas is about $2 a gallon and they stole diesel out of my sons truck. straight gas out of mine and neighbor’s. sure hope that worked well for them.

munchy
    NULL

Great end to a sh!tty story! toast

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.