Tina's back!

• rmartin
    United States

Kinda missed her. Could use some more emails from lonely women. At least we know that messaging is working.

desperado

da heck with Tina’s back, how ’bout Tina’s front

FryDog62

So, I have the flashing envelope. Safe to assume its Tina? How best to get it to stop flashing… I also assume its not safe to open. How to get rid of it?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Checking the message is 100% safe. It is not possible to transfer anything to your computer by reading the message. Before you delete the message be sure to unfriend her account so she’s unable to send you any new messages.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

My guess is that Tina is not back. You would’ve had to friend her to receive a message.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

My guess is that Tina is not back. You would’ve had to friend her to receive a message.

Guys

Big gill makes a good pojnt. Are these old messages back from when Tina spammed you guys two months ago? Check the time and date stamp in the ‘from’ portion of the message, please.

If they turn out to be the old messages, don’t post here to let us know. We’ll make fun of you…but only just a little.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Gill is 100% spot on. Old messages.

The You Have Mail indicator is working and folk are just realizing they’ve had a messages…for a long while. Just getting to read it now.

As a side bar, ol’ abba the marriage councilor was working hard at trying to break in this morning around 5 am.

….he doesn’t know we have a man behind the curtain..eh eh ehhhh…

desperado

So, I have the flashing envelope. Safe to assume its Tina? How best to get it to stop flashing… I also assume its not safe to open. How to get rid of it?

just make sure you use protection (Tina apparently gets around)

Sharon
    SE Metro

Someone send me a message so I can see this new flashing envelope! I don’t get many messages.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Not Tina. Probably BK. Definetly not safe to open.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Hummmm, I think that something is flashing.

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

Someone send me a message so I can see this new flashing envelope! I don’t get many messages.

Haven’t you been paying attention? First you need friends, THEN you can get messages.

BTW, I don’t get any messages either. :>)

Sharon
    SE Metro

Thanks everyone for the messages! The flashing envelope looks great! :thumbsup:

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Sharon was my “friend” since the day I found out she liked Hamm’s.

Ok, it might have been before that. )

Sharon
    SE Metro

But that was just the icing on the cake, huh Brian? Ya can’t go wrong with Spam & Hamm’s! )

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.