Ti2 problems. Help Please.

• jeff-pb-crappie-16.5
    SW Michigan

I have a 2018 Ti2 that worked great when I stopped fishing last year. I have had the ti2, motor guide, and a dsi unit wired like it is for 3 years. No issues till now. But on the first trip this year no depth reading or water temp and side scan not showing anything but line in the center. Did a soft reset didn’t help then I called the Lowrance service line. Guy said update the unit. So I did that last night and went out fishing today and it’s still not working right.

At this point I am thinking bad battery or bad transducer. I am at a loss.

I have the screen set up to show down scan, mapping, and side scan. In shallow water down scan seems to work ok with good bottom readings. But in deep water I have a thin contour line but no hard or soft bottom readings (Bottom content) below that. Side scan seems ok in shallow water but in deep water it seem to lose the bottom.

One more thing that is strange is that in 2d sonar I have good everything including water temp. But in down scan I have 3 lines where it should say the water temp.

Any help you guys have will be greatly appreciated.

Jeff

jeff-pb-crappie-16.5
    SW Michigan

Thank you for the help Chris. I will check into the RipaLip app.
    Goggled it and called Lowrance and did everything they said.
    Going back in and check the settings again and see if I missed something.
    Really strange that they work fine when you put them away and then these happenings. It worked awesome till this year.

jeff-pb-crappie-16.5
    SW Michigan

Got the quick start guides and applied all the changes. Was getting interference and turned off mobile hot spot on ti2 and it went away.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.