They Grow Up Too Fast

• mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Not kids, puppies! Although I have to say I like that he is settling down a little. He loves testing me.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_1931.jpg

2. 1255250_800.jpg

Dan
    Southeast MN

I clicked on this because my little boy just turned 1 yesterday but you are absolutely right Pug. When you think about what a year or two is in the life of a person vs. a year or two in the life of in a dog, the argument could be made that our fur children grow even faster. As my husky/mixed dog ages (12 last month) I agree, those animals lives grow so fast and eventually that spunk is gone and you’re just wanting the companion to be happy and comfortable. Goes so fast, enjoy every minute!

Sharon
    SE Metro

Yes, they certainly do! Fritz was just about 8 months when we got him and today is his 6th birthday! Remi will be turning 5 in August. Time flies too fast when you get to share it with with such lovable creatures.

Attachments:
    1. 20190605_184844.jpg

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Remi an Fritz are handsome dogs. I love their ears and chocolate colors.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Looking good, Mike!

They do grow so quickly. It’s fun and amazing to look back at their puppy photos and reminisce. Ripley will be 3 in August! I couldn’t be happier with how he’s turning out.

Attachments:
    1. DSC_1072.jpg

2. 20190526111148.jpg

3. 20190601_110739_002_01.jpg

Sharon
    SE Metro

Thank you! Pugs are just adorable. One of my instructors in college would occasionally bring in her little pug and he made the cutest snort noises. grin

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Looking good, Mike!

They do grow so quickly. It’s fun and amazing to look back at their puppy photos and reminisce. Ripley will be 3 in August! I couldn’t be happier with how he’s turning out.

Ripley is a cool looking dog.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>mplspug wrote:</div>

Thank you! Pugs are just adorable. One of my instructors in college would occasionally bring in her little pug and he made the cutest snort noises. grin

Fortunately both my pugs have not had deep wrinkles and breathing problems. Occasionally they would/will snore in A deep sleep.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Fortunately both my pugs have not had deep wrinkles and breathing problems. Occasionally they would/will snore in A deep sleep.

Ripley has no wrinkles and snores like a chainsaw! rotflol

Sharon
    SE Metro

Remi sometimes snores too. He sounds like a human when he does it! He also likes to roll over onto his back and sleep for a bit with his legs in the air! He’s a goofy boy.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.