The only time the moa is worth while

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

When you get the entire place to your self, and they pay the big bucks to pour a few concrete pads around nickelodeon land. Otherwise this place is a actual nightmare.

Attachments:
    1. 20230210_014204-1-scaled.jpg

2. 20230210_014642-1-scaled.jpg

3. 20230210_014204-scaled.jpg

4. 20230210_014642-scaled.jpg

LabDaddy1

Quick! Someone help that man before his pants fall off! jester

I could see it being a cool atmosphere, as long as it didn’t turn into Dawn of the Dead while working…

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Quick! Someone help that man before his pants fall off! jester

I could see it being a cool atmosphere, as long as it didn’t turn into Dawn of the Dead while working…

I have a Cushman we would do circles around those zombies.
    And I’ll tell Matt to pull his damn pants up.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

You make any casts over at underwater world?

ThunderLund78

I took my youngest boy on a behind-the-scenes tour of underwater world about 8 years ago. That was really cool. Probably the last time I stepped foot in the place and no plans to go back anytime soon.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

What are they putting in?

New ticket booths for on both the pads we poured last night

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

You make any casts over at underwater world?

I should have, the daughters barbie rod was in the truck even.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

MOA I thought this post was going to be about gun scopes.

G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

MOA I thought this post was going to be about gun scopes.

Had the same thought! jester

BigWerm
    SW Metro

When people say you’d have to pay me to go there, Bearcat takes that literally.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I think they should run more trains into there. Place reminds me of that movie where they made New York city a gigantic prison and let the inmates control themselves.

I shouldn’t complain or make fun of it I guess. Lots of people have jobs there and it generates millions in taxes and revenue for the local economy’s.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

When people say you’d have to pay me to go there, Bearcat takes that literally.

That is the only time I go there lol. Just got a call that the sup laid out 1 of the pads wrong and it has to be removed and repoured. They want to pay the really big bucks and have me back Sunday evening. Smells like cash money. I like that

tim hurley

You guys know where Hoffa is.

Pat K
    Empire, MN

I think they should run more trains into there. Place reminds me of that movie where they made New York city a gigantic prison and let the inmates control themselves.

I shouldn’t complain or make fun of it I guess. Lots of people have jobs there and it generates millions in taxes and revenue for the local economy’s.

“Escape From New York”
    Kurt Russell’s best movie as Snake Plisskin

Pat K
    Empire, MN

You guys know where Hoffa is.

In the yellow pages under “cement”

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dutchboy wrote:</div>

“Escape From New York”
    Kurt Russell’s best movie as Snake Plisskin

Yep, thats it!! Thanks. waytogo

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

That’s exactly the reason I love the moa. Don’t care about going there myself but I’ve met people all over the country and in fact even people in Europe who have been to Minnesota in large part because of moa.

MX1825

That is the only time I go there lol. Just got a call that the sup laid out 1 of the pads wrong and it has to be removed and repoured. They want to pay the really big bucks and have me back Sunday evening. Smells like cash money. I like that
    [/quote]

BC you know what they say:
    Cash is King!!!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.