The Millelacs Treaty ?

• JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

JD…Wow. You need help. PM me and I can get you in touch with a buddy of mine that can help you. I’m being serious man. PM me…RR

If I were to agree you are being serious, why not just PM me? Funny when small minds try to tango with someone outta their league. Take your poorly veiled attempt to be helpful, pack it real tight in yer favorite Hitler memorial pipe and smoke it.

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>roosterrouster wrote:</div>
    JD…Wow. You need help. PM me and I can get you in touch with a buddy of mine that can help you. I’m being serious man. PM me…RR

If I were to agree you are being serious, why not just PM me? Funny when small minds try to tango with someone outta their league. Take your poorly veiled attempt to be helpful, pack it real tight in yer favorite Hitler memorial pipe and smoke it.

SSHHHH…The meds will kick in shortly. All will be OK…

JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

SSHHHH…The meds will kick in shortly. All will be OK…

Hah, I hope so. I truly do.

JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

A good synopsis from a long time resident

http://lybacks.com/category/fishing-report/

LMAO, yeah, Eddie is poster child of reconciliation up there. He has some good points and most are valid, but please, the man is like a tube of Nitro bouncing around the back of Pa Engels’ wagon running his horses at breakneck speed down a rocky road.

Is this the same guy that once wrote a threat to anyone that dared to drive recklessly in the middle of the night on “his” lake?

trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

What ever happened to Skip Humphrey?

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Is this the same guy that once wrote a threat to anyone that dared to drive recklessly in the middle of the night on “his” lake?

Driving reckless is one thing, busting up his bridge is another thing…Eddy says,
    “Plus we had to replace a few of the 2″ by 6″ white oak decking planks that were broken by someone that was obviously “stupid” (and probably drunk), driving a vehicle over it too fast in the middle of the night.”

Attachments:
    1. Preview-1.jpg

JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

Driving reckless is one thing, busting up his bridge is another thing…Eddy says,
    “Plus we had to replace a few of the 2″ by 6″ white oak decking planks that were broken by someone that was obviously “stupid” (and probably drunk), driving a vehicle over it too fast in the middle of the night.”

Point taken. Albeit, an assumption is that it was recklessness…could have been a heavy vehicle or some other innocent thing that caused the damage. Neither here nor there…If you read most of Eddie’s stuff, he can be a bit brash about his lake.

Can’t really blame him. I get it. “Darn kids, get off my lawn!”. I just wouldn’t take his writings as representative of the kind of diplomacy needed for resolving these matters.

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

I agree JD. Great point. We should listen to some guy from Chan over a guy that has lived and experienced things ON THE LAKE his whole life. Another brilliant point… bow

JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

I agree JD. Great point. We should listen to some guy from Chan over a guy that has lived and experienced things ON THE LAKE his whole life. Another brilliant point… bow

Hah, I never postured myself as anyone worth listening to. More often than not, I can’t stand listening to myself. Just being honest.

But come on, am I to believe Eddie, or a handful you hateful babies should be the gold standard here? Treaty law is complicated and it required a full understanding of how law was handled back then. None of us are capable of fully getting our heads around all that legal history.

I’m just a guy…standing in front of some of you girls…asking you to love your red neighbors and drop the histrionics (go ahead RR, it’s OK to look that up in the dictionary).

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

People with narcissistic personality disorder are characterized by their persistent grandiosity, excessive need for admiration, and a disdain and lack of empathy for others.[8][9] These individuals often display arrogance, a sense of superiority, and power-seeking behaviors.[10] Narcissistic personality disorder is different from having a strong sense of self-confidence; people with NPD typically value themselves over others to the extent that they disregard the feelings and wishes of others and expect to be treated as superior regardless of their actual status or achievements.[8][11] In addition, people with NPD may exhibit fragile egos, an inability to tolerate criticism, and a tendency to belittle others in an attempt to validate their own superiority.[11]

Kyhl
    Savage

I’m willing to admit I pulled a hard left on the topic but mostly for contrast. I get it that there are legit legal issues with controversy that IS legit.

And that is why I didn’t respond to you earlier. It was obvious you were playing the devils advocate position just to hear yourself talk.

And yet, here I am being sucked back into this nonsense. doah What happened to this thread?

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

People with narcissistic personality disorder are characterized by their persistent grandiosity, excessive need for admiration, and a disdain and lack of empathy for others.[8][9] These individuals often display arrogance, a sense of superiority, and power-seeking behaviors.[10] Narcissistic personality disorder is different from having a strong sense of self-confidence; people with NPD typically value themselves over others to the extent that they disregard the feelings and wishes of others and expect to be treated as superior regardless of their actual status or achievements.[8][11] In addition, people with NPD may exhibit fragile egos, an inability to tolerate criticism, and a tendency to belittle others in an attempt to validate their own superiority.[11]

Sums up JD perfectly. Thanks…

Look brutha’ just looking to have the same rights as other humans. Pretty simple, even you should understand that (probably not though…). Until then I’ll keep feedin’ the gulls…

(Oh did you call me a girl? Time to get back to class. Recess is over son…)

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Sums up JD perfectly. Thanks

Sums up Trump, yet I’m 98% sure you still voted for him. coffee

JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

Look brutha’ just looking to have the same rights as other humans.

We agree. Just keep the pink p-hats off and put down the sign. All in good fun though. Iron sharpens iron. Taint nuttin wrong about getting a few digs on on your verbal opponent here and there. Now we can smokem peace pipe.

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Gulls man…Feedin’ gulls…RR

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

I (and over 90% of the readers on this site…) see “the bigger picture” (as you call it) of one race of people getting advantages over other races of people. Pretty simple really…

Seriously? Someone in the year 2017 is complaining about native americans having more rights than us and that it is unfair? How do you not understand how this makes you look like an entitled little baby?

“waaaahhhh, this race of people we genocided and banished to the bowels of our country is getting to net the walleye and I don’t, that’s not fair mommy. But I want to catch walleyes NOW!”

Why don’t you request Native American status so you can move on to the reservation and enjoy some of that sweet sweet walleye netting action. Enjoy all those additional rights that they have that we don’t, the grass over there is so much greener. You’ll love the vast employment opportunities, the amazing healthcare and your family will reap the benefits of a truly spectacular education system!

On a separate note, I disagree with jeffhuberty on everything, but this takes the cake. JD, is this a real quote from him?

She had plenty of control not to take 4 shots of 100 proof before coming over to the apartment. I teach my 3 daughters to be responsible for themselves, and if you put yourself in a bad situation don’t cry about what happens.

I sincerely hope this follows jeffhubrety around for the rest of his time here(how does it not already?). Jeff, if you’re out there, you’re an absolutely deplorable human being and I feel bad for your daughters. I don’t care if this is off topic, instead of protesting Mille Lacs can we petition to get this rape sympathizer off this board?

If that quote is false then ignore the last part(but don’t ignore the part where I said I disagree with him all the time, that’s still true). Rooster, even if we will constantly disagree on silly fishing stuff, I’m glad to see you called out jeff on his quote above(if I’m reading that right), props dude.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

That was quoting me, if you want to meet up and have a beer and talk that one over PM, I’m available this week.

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Lock er’ down…

JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

Will you look at that, a perfectly fine pissing match turned into a train wreck. My bad. For once RR is right. Lock ‘er down. I’m exhausted. (See RR how I have the apostrophe on the correct side of ‘er? lol j/k)

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Will you look at that, a perfectly fine pissing match turned into a train wreck. My bad. For once RR is right. Lock ‘er down. I’m exhausted. (See RR how I have the apostrophe on the correct side of ‘er? lol j/k)

Hey I resent that! I have been right way more than just once! Time for a nap…

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

That was quoting me, if you want to meet up and have a beer and talk that one over PM, I’m available this week.

PM Sent.

Sorry for misinterpreting JD’s quote, props to Huberty and RR for their comments in that linked thread.

Viewing 22 posts - 61 through 82 (of 82 total)

The topic ‘The Millelacs Treaty ?’ is closed to new replies.