10mm vs Large bore wheel gun

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

It has been sorta-kinda pursued. We have quotes and I need to get down to the shop doing the work to see product samples. I’ve needed to get down to that shop to see product samples for the last month. And I’m not sure when that is going to happen… it is just crazy busy here.

So… we’re trying. Once I approve samples then it wouldn’t take long to make those available. So I’d say we’re about half way there.

bearhunter01
    Rosemount/Isle, MN

That would be awesome!!!!
    Oh, will they be making baby/toddler sizes also????

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Quote:

It has been sorta-kinda pursued. We have quotes and I need to get down to the shop doing the work to see product samples. I’ve needed to get down to that shop to see product samples for the last month. And I’m not sure when that is going to happen… it is just crazy busy here.

So… we’re trying. Once I approve samples then it wouldn’t take long to make those available. So I’d say we’re about half way there.

Geez James…..Delegate some of the duties to the hired hands.

gobig-or-gohome
    Lake Minnetonka area

Quote:

I was wondering what ever happened to the question of the IDO Hoodies? Does anyone know if we are going to get these?? Please let me know. Thank you.

What about new hats with the new IDOfishing logo and name?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Well… I have a bunch of guys I trust with my life but when I’m looking at thousands of upfront dollars to make this happen, I think I need to be the guy pulling the trigger.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Quote:

I was wondering what ever happened to the question of the IDO Hoodies? Does anyone know if we are going to get these?? Please let me know. Thank you.

What about new hats with the new IDOfishing logo and name?

Hats (possibly in two styles), t shirts, hoodies and maybe even a wind breaker… all with the new logo.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Quote:

Hats (possibly in two styles), t shirts, hoodies and maybe even a wind breaker… all with the new logo.

Will there be any trade in value on the older version IDA Hats?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

If they’ve been on your head… no.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I’m in for a couple if the hoodies are 100% cotton.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Quote:

Some of them have and some have not.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Now, how many colors should you have for each of these?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Oh now you just stop pushing my buttons…

I will be offering “custom” hats to suit any and all preferences regarding style and color expressed by our membership.

Those hats will cost $179.99. Payment due up front.

How many “custom” hats do you want, Dean?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Quote:

Some of them have and some have not.

I’m honestly not sure what “market value” is on a used IDA hat. I plan to keep mine. Kinda’ one of those keepsake deals.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

James, it was not meant to be a serious query, merely an anemic attempt at levity.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Well… I have a bunch of guys I trust with my life but when I’m looking at thousands of upfront dollars to make this happen, I think I need to be the guy pulling the trigger.

I don’t blame you one bit James. I think we should all be patient so we don’t end up sending someone with this style statement to make the decision

Love ya Brian

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. The Walleyebuster post comes up again. SOrry for giving you so many headaches James! You should be able to sleep better on your pillow of Money when this is all up and running like a well oiled Merc!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

James, it was not meant to be a serious query, merely an anemic attempt at levity.

Oh, I know. And my response was meant to be overly serious…. when I knew you were just being silly.

See how I am?!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

You should be able to sleep better on your pillow of Money when this is all up and running like a well oiled Merc!

Right now Dean is laughing his kiester off. I can hear him all the way from the resort.

Trust me on this… I’ve been saving for the last couple months so I could afford all the money I’m about to lose.

But there is advertising value in having all those hats and jackets out there so, with a little luck, that will all even out in the wash. Plus I need some new fall clothes… and I hate shopping.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Quote:

Quote:

Sorry,didnt mean to get too loud.

I will be offering “custom” hats to suit any and all preferences regarding style and color expressed by our membership.

are you implementing a try before you buy program ?

Sorry I was so loud!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

are you implementing a try before you buy program ?

Something like that. For you it will be a “try it, you bought it” program.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Quote:

Quote:

Oh, I know. And my response was meant to be overly serious…. when I knew you were just being silly.

See how I am?!

James, me being a bit flaky at times, I am vastly relieved to know that you were not being a little too dand ruff on me!

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

[quoteTrust me on this… I’ve been saving for the last couple months so I could afford all the money I’m about to lose.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

All I have to say about this is: James I hope you get enough for everyone. I am looking forward to a hoodie or 2, a hat, t-shirts. Pretty much the works

desperado

Quote:

I’ll take one of them $180 “custom” hats.
    The style I prefer is one that makes me look like I still have the same amount of hair that I had 20 years ago.

moler02
    Iowa, Knoxville

I’m more than willing to pay the price for MADE IN U.S.A. items.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

Will there be any trade in value on the older version IDA Hats?

You will want to hold on to your IDA hats as they will for sure be collectors items some day, heck I still have a FTR hat & a EFN hat talk about collector items they have to be worth hundreds by now.

toddcarnes
    Milan IL

James
    Just idea for ya, My dad use to own a shirt business and what he did for several people in simular deals like yours was he would have his customer take orders for shirts, coats , hats whatever, Then he would make them up out of his inventory and sell them to his customer to resale to there customer.you may not have as large of profit per item, but not nearly the start up cost or chance of being stuck with odd ball sizes that dont sell. Another way would be to let some shirt business have a spot on here where they could only sell IDO wear and they have to give you a set amount per Item. Iam sure you probaly already thought of these ideas but incase you overlooked these possibilitys thought I would throw them out there for ya

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

In case anyone is interested I still have some FTR decalomania left over….
    now i am dating myself

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

James
    Just idea for ya, My dad use to own a shirt business and what he did for several people in simular deals like yours was he would have his customer take orders for shirts, coats , hats whatever, Then he would make them up out of his inventory and sell them to his customer to resale to there customer.you may not have as large of profit per item, but not nearly the start up cost or chance of being stuck with odd ball sizes that dont sell. Another way would be to let some shirt business have a spot on here where they could only sell IDO wear and they have to give you a set amount per Item. Iam sure you probaly already thought of these ideas but incase you overlooked these possibilitys thought I would throw them out there for ya

That is a great idea in theory. In practice it never worked for us. We’ve actually worked under that arrangement in the past with other products and it was a logistics hassle and a customer service let down. I want anything ordered by anyone here on this site to be shipped in 48 hours. That wasn’t happening and it earned me more than a few grey hairs. So… the only way I’ll offer anything to our members is it is “in inventory” and ready to ship as soon as an order comes in.

I’ll have an update for everyone once I’ve selected items. The shop doing the manufacturing is shipping me samples ASAP.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

This is the first time I had a chance to read this post.

Bret, that shirt is a spring time fashion, not for fall!

Quote:

How the ‘ell do you think we got to half way!??

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.