Sig Sauer Handgun

• mossyoak
    UP Michigan

Can’t go wrong with a sig. They are great guns I own a couple of them. The one draw back is they are pricey.

johnee

Very difficult to go wrong with a Sig if you are willing to pay the price. Really, the only debating point against a Sig Sauer tends to be if they are really “worth” the considerable extra cost.

Just look at the list of governmeng agencies that buy and issue Sig Sauer. I’m pretty sure that if the Sig is good enough for the Navy Seals, it will handle whatever the criminal element of Woodbury can throw at you. Or even if there’s some cross-boarder incusrsions from say Oakdale or the lowlifes in Lake Elmo.

Grouse

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I shot a 226 once (at least I think it was a 226). It was a nice gun, but I didn’t like the feel of it. It was a woman’s gun, though, so she may have set it up for smaller hands that I have.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

Very difficult to go wrong with a Sig if you are willing to pay the price. Really, the only debating point against a Sig Sauer tends to be if they are really “worth” the considerable extra cost.

Just look at the list of governmeng agencies that buy and issue Sig Sauer. I’m pretty sure that if the Sig is good enough for the Navy Seals, it will handle whatever the criminal element of Woodbury can throw at you. Or even if there’s some cross-boarder incusrsions from say Oakdale or the lowlifes in Lake Elmo.

Grouse

Just adding to the collection.

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

Take it and run. It’s a great handgun. My little brother has one and likes it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.