New Wash County Sheriff Supports Permit Holders

• suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I received a letter from Sheriff William Hutton yesterday offering a new C&C permit that does not contain the graffiti like the old one from the past sheriff. This was a class move in my opinion. All I have to do is sign and fax the form for my new permit. A little Background-permits issued between Jan03-Dec04 had a latin phrase on it that meant, under protest. It was written by the previous sheriff when he was forced to sign all legal permit apps. Thank you sheriff Hutton. Your a class act.

Anyone else receive this letter yet?

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

Very Political! Hope this gets the axe. And yes Jim Frank has been a family friend since I was knee high.

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

Very Political! Hope this gets the axe. And yes Jim Frank has been a family friend since I was knee high.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Normally we can talk about public figures on this site without one of their buddies jumping in however out of repect I removed some adjectives so this post cannot possibly be considered political. It is merely stated fact and good news for supporters of C&C.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Normally we can talk about public figures on this site without one of their buddies jumping in however out of repect I removed some adjectives so this post cannot possibly be considered political. It is merely stated fact and good news for supporters of C&C.

evileye
    Milan Il

Most of us walleye guys barely speak English. let alone read Latin

evileye
    Milan Il

Most of us walleye guys barely speak English. let alone read Latin

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

Sorry Suzuki, I was not trying to hijack your thread. It was the harsh words you used in your original post that lead me to post my message. He served his community for many years with SPPD and Washington SO. And by the way I am not againist C&C. I just hate to see someone labeled by just one of their views.

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

Sorry Suzuki, I was not trying to hijack your thread. It was the harsh words you used in your original post that lead me to post my message. He served his community for many years with SPPD and Washington SO. And by the way I am not againist C&C. I just hate to see someone labeled by just one of their views.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Understood.I shouldnt have slammed one guy to praise another. Just thanks to the new Sheriff. I was impressed with his jesture.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Understood.I shouldnt have slammed one guy to praise another. Just thanks to the new Sheriff. I was impressed with his jesture.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I liked the old sherriff…although I thought the CC-latin thing was…well, childish.

However, I do wish I would have receive a noted permit. It’s going to be a collectors item! I would be holding on to mine.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I liked the old sherriff…although I thought the CC-latin thing was…well, childish.

However, I do wish I would have receive a noted permit. It’s going to be a collectors item! I would be holding on to mine.

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Considering most people cannot read latin… I would show it to the bad guy… and when they asked what it stood for… tell them it says “and license to kill”

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Considering most people cannot read latin… I would show it to the bad guy… and when they asked what it stood for… tell them it says “and license to kill”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.