Benelli Rifle?

• ARCH
    southern minnesota

I was thinking about getting a new Benelli rifle, but do not know much about them. If the rifle is half as good as the shotgun it should be awesome. Any comments would be great!

smp500
    Duluth MN

Trashman, Great choice. The R1 is truely an awesome rifle. I had a chance to put about 10 rounds through a 270 WSM this fall at the range and I loved it. The gun is light ( 2 lbs less than a BAR) but the recoil on this 270 WSM was like that of a .223? It was amaizing. Not to mention that you can use differnt barrels ( a nice feature)

I’m getting one for sure – but I”m gonna wait until it comes chamberd in my cal. ( 7mm remington mag). Even though the 270 wsm is very close balisticly to the 7mm mag, I’m still gonna wait. , Lemme know the B&C score of the monster buck you get with it next fall……LOL>

smp500
    Duluth MN

Trashman, Great choice. The R1 is truely an awesome rifle. I had a chance to put about 10 rounds through a 270 WSM this fall at the range and I loved it. The gun is light ( 2 lbs less than a BAR) but the recoil on this 270 WSM was like that of a .223? It was amaizing. Not to mention that you can use differnt barrels ( a nice feature)

I’m getting one for sure – but I”m gonna wait until it comes chamberd in my cal. ( 7mm remington mag). Even though the 270 wsm is very close balisticly to the 7mm mag, I’m still gonna wait. , Lemme know the B&C score of the monster buck you get with it next fall……LOL>

ARCH
    southern minnesota

That’s what I was hoping to hear, I have a BAR right now but am not happy with the blue on it at all, other than that it’s been a good weapon. I wish that Browning would cure this problem Thanks for the input (Hope that munster finds it’s way into my new sights)

ARCH
    southern minnesota

That’s what I was hoping to hear, I have a BAR right now but am not happy with the blue on it at all, other than that it’s been a good weapon. I wish that Browning would cure this problem Thanks for the input (Hope that munster finds it’s way into my new sights)

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

That’s an interesting rifle to be sure. If my Tikka bolt wasn’t so doggone accurate I would really like to try one.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

That’s an interesting rifle to be sure. If my Tikka bolt wasn’t so doggone accurate I would really like to try one.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.