Test to see if this comes through

• Iowaboy1

Shawn, I see it fine, I have PMd BK about issues I have had in the last three months and havent seen any changes, new posts showing up as several hours old, and when you click on a post the topic line changes and the post no longer appears and you have to back arrow click to see it again.
    I also keep getting notifications to threads I have not subscribed to or liked, and, I havent been able to quote anyone for a long time now.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Shawn, I see it fine, I have PMd BK about issues I have had in the last three months and havent seen any changes, new posts showing up as several hours old, and when you click on a post the topic line changes and the post no longer appears and you have to back arrow click to see it again.
    I also keep getting notifications to threads I have not subscribed to or liked, and, I havent been able to quote anyone for a long time now.

Just a test of the upload and quote functions. All seems to be working as expected. If you guys are having issues I’m not sure where to even begin troubleshooting. Sorry.

Attachments:
    1. PXL_20230225_134154030-scaled.jpg

Riverruns

Thanks to both of you.
    Haven’t been on here for a couple years or so. toast At least actively.
    Followed it some for the last couple years. Wasn’t sure if my new log in worked.

I know I lost all my previous stuff and contacts I had here. wave We’ll see how round 2 goes. whistling

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.