Teaching a woman to fish

• Steve Murphy

Sometimes I think I taught the Boss Lady a little too much, she caught the biggest one of the night. We ended up catching around a dozen last night. Only fished a couple of hours before the storm blew in.

Attachments:
    1. AAAAAAAAAA.jpg

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Oh geez I thought this was gonna be a post from JD again. …congrats on the nice catch!

Dan
    Southeast MN

Not only did you teach her how to fish and catch them, but looks like she can hold a good lip-grip and pose just right for a picture too!

queenswake
    NULL

We all know that women (especially older relatives) and kids catch the most and the biggest fish. We’ve all been there equally proud of their catches while silently sulking and going over what we are doing wrong. The smartest among us learn to eventually accept this rule of nature and be at peace.

Iowaboy1

you are building that new pond so you can fish all by yourself aint ya papadude??? lol

congrats to her ! toast

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

We all know that women (especially older relatives) and kids catch the most and the biggest fish. We’ve all been there equally proud of their catches while silently sulking and going over what we are doing wrong. The smartest among us learn to eventually accept this rule of nature and be at peace.

rotflol Not a dammed thing I’d change either!

Steve Murphy

you are building that new pond so you can fish all by yourself aint ya papadude??? lol

congrats to her ! toast

I’m trying to keep that a secret from her. I’m building it in the back 40 and she never goes back there.

Twins Guy
    NULL

A good friend says “they’re all the [boat] captain’s fish” ;)

Tuma
    Inactive
    Farmington, MN

The great thing is you both have something you can do together that you both enjoy. Great job.

grubson
    Harris, Somewhere in VNP

My wife consistently catches the big fish on our trips together.
    On our last cabin trip her sister came along and she was rewarded with her pb and biggest walleye of the trip. I can’t really say what it is, but it’s definitely a thing.

Iowaboy1

the Boss Lady needs her own spot on this forum,we would welcome her !!
    that,and she could tell the story herself lol.
    I promise to not tell her about the back forty.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.