Tampa inshore captain

• Jason Ostrander

Planning a family trip to Tampa early March. Looking for a guide recommendation for inshore drum, snook and trout. Being an avid angler I’m usually trailering my boat. Not this trip. Have used a couple guides on family trips before and have not been impressed. I’m not looking for a guide who sets his electric motor on the same course that magically take exactly four hours to return almost back to the dock. I’m a serious angler looking for a serious fishing guide. Thanks guys for any help. Semper Fi

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0148.jpg

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Captain Billy Clyde Alstrom or Mike Goodwine.

I watch TV

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Pfft! I haven’t seen any of those guys on TV! grin

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

STAY AWAY from Scott Peterson – I think he goes by flatwater adventures. He was too drunk to show up and I fired him. Went to Walmart and bought what I needed for a day and did my own thing. Its amazing how many places you can just pull up and have dock fishing. All I bought were Culprit/Riptide Mullets and jig heads. Caught quite the verity of fish

Chico CHARTER in Fort Lauderdale was good. Very pleased with our outing and he got us on some nice hammer heads.

Jason Ostrander

Thanks Randy. Last trip was to Orlando. Had a pole but all I found to fish was a pond next to resort. One hybrid gill was all I found. Guess the ocean front would be different. Thanks for the idea. And thanks for the guide choices. I’ll be checking into them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.