Take Rodgers out

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Packers are getting pounded and the o-line couldn’t stop my Grandma.Take Rodgers out before he gets killed.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

What? There’s time to come back coffee

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

What? There’s time to come back  :coffee:

Yes. GB has 5 mins to score 30 points with their 2nd string qb.

Grouse

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

That was a great game!

Mike Stephens
    WI.

So much for Mcmary calling the plays redface doah

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

All I have to say is “UFF-DA”!

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

Painfully to watch beep,beep,beep…(backing into playoff sound) tongue

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

There were a lot of upsets yesterday. We were out of town until the last 8 minutes of the GB game and I knew things were not good even before a score came on screen. Then I found out someone forgot to grease the Steelers wheels and that The Pats got smoked. Wow.

The Vikes and GB have been neck to neck this season and some serious ball playing will have to be done by either team to even think about a SB….lots of talent out in front of them.

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

The Vikes and GB have been neck to neck this season and some serious ball playing will have to be done by either team to even think about a SB….lots of talent out in front of them.

…YUP.!! … rrr

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

I think the Vikings have the better team right now both on paper and in reality plus they have momentum going into this weekends game. So why do I feel so uneasy about our chances?!…. Sigh, because ive been Viking fan all my life and I know whats coming roll sad

Wheres Randy Moss when you need him! moon

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Can’t have a chance to win the Super Bowl without making the play-offs. History is littered with teams that should have won that lost and teams that should have lost that won.

Crap happens, especially in the NFL.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Right now if either one makes it deep into the play-offs I’d be happy by having someone from the division there. I have learned though to not hold my breath.

bigpike

This whole week was surprisingly quite on IDO for the packer / viking and that in itself was very enjoyable. Good luck to both teams this weekend.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.