fish and run Mille Lacs

• Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

I am going to be doing a 1 day Mille Lacs trip, 8 or so hours of fishing. I will be going out on the East side more than likely out of or near Hunters Point.

Departure will be from Circle Pines at 2am 12/23/09 (arrive to Mille Lacs between 4 & 6 am) and estimated return time to Circle Pines or meeting place would be around 6pm or so 12/23/09 (leave or get off the lake between 3-4pm or so).

Dont worry about shack or auger as as I will be bringing my 2-3 man portable and auger.(it stays in the truck all winter). You would need to bring your own rods, tackle, flasher, warm outter wear, munchies for yourself and a good attitude.

Will work out the fine details via PM

PM Me if interested

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

You sure you cant make it to LOW with us??? 2 buddys just had 100 fish day there.
    Im hittin ML tomorrow out of Hunters, Ill get a report to you if I find anything worth while. -Mark

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

I would love to do that trip, Fortunately (but unfortunately in this matter) I have to work on the 22nd otherwise I’d be meeting you guys and making preparations for the trip

ace_hurlburt
    Stillwater MN / Houston Tx

I may be interested in this trip as well.

stocker621vs

If you are still looking for someone let me know would to join you up there send me a PM or give me a call 320-492-8712

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

I had the date wrong. I planned this for the 24th but due to a nasty storm that is predicted I think I am going to sit it out and wait a week

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.