Clear Lake open seat.

• ryan-hale
    NW Ia

I have the GNWC state championships on Clear Lake,IA on Sept 13 & 14th.I have a open seat for anyone that wants to get out and pre-fish with me on Sept. 11 or 12th.Just have to bring yourself,drink,food, and a good attitude!Let me know if anyone wants to get out for a few hours and fish.
    Ryan Hale

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Dude! Let me look into it. Work just changed their vacation policy and I need to burn a week or so before next year (and that’s in addition to a week off deer hunting).

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

John thanks for the reply,I have someone lined up for Friday right now,no one for Thursday. I don’t mind 3 people in the boat.Just keep me posted if your interested.Take care.
    Ryan Hale

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

I think Thursday’s a go if that seat’s still open. Gotta clear it with the wife, but so long as I’m home that night I think she’ll be OK.

I’ll PM you when I know for sure.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hale,

which clear lake are you going to pre fish??

thanks,

shane

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Shane,Clear Lake,IA,which is by Mason city.Take care.
    Ryan Hale

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I wish you luck in the tourney down there. I was thinking it was one of the many around MN.

shane

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Gianni,we have a 60% chance of rain here on Thursday.Look at the weather before you take a day off.Would hate to have you take a day off to fish with me and have it rain all day.Take care.
    Ryan Hale

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

My rule of thumb is that anything more than an hour away is an uneducated guess. We’ll see how it shapes up.

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

John I should be to Clear Lake Wenesday night.We have a place to stay on the lake with room if you want to drive up on Wenesday.That way you don’t have to get up so early on Thursday morning if you want to fish?
    Ryan Hale

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.