Aug 31 Sept 1st and 2nd

• richardsmith
    Owatonna Mn 55060

Momma says that I can have the whole weekend to myself ! Any ideas ? Have boat, will travel . I do the river rather well !!!

Richard (Smitty)

Keep a tight line !!!

richardsmith
    Owatonna Mn 55060

GEEZ !!! I thought I would get some takers ! Let me reiterate ! I will be going to the Ole Miss on those three days, probably fishing pool 4 and pool 5, (or any place else) I don’t have a partner to fish with, and would really like to have one, seems they have to many HONEY DOO’s to take care of !! If anybody is interested PM me. I will supply the boat or will split the cost in yours !!!

My wife gives me cool points to leave !!

Richard (Smitty)
    HAVE BOAT WILL TRAVEL !!!

keep a tight line !!!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I may be able to do Sept. 1st with you.

Could you tenitivaly pencil me in for the 1st ?

I’ll get back with you for sure by Tuesday ..

ec

richardsmith
    Owatonna Mn 55060

You Bet ! Let me know tuesday !

Richard (Smitty)

Keep a tight line !!!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Bummer

Being the holiday weekend and all,,,,, family plans over rule this time…

But there shall be a next time …

We will connect………

ec

richardsmith
    Owatonna Mn 55060

10-4 Good Buddy !!

Richard (Smitty)

Keep a tight line !!!

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Oh that’s a bummer EC Hey smitty I’ll go I have to help move my mother in law on that Friday but as soon as I’m done let’s fish. Did you have a place to stay. I’m about 45 minutes from pool 4 Pepin City. You can stay here if you like and we can travel to either pool 4 or pool 5. Were close to the Chippewa, (shore fishing for now).If this sounds like it would work let me know and we can work out the details. We have plenty of room here and maybe we can talk Hawger out of some baits or something to do a report on. The only hang up will be if we don’t get everything moved Friday I won’t be able to meet up with you untill a little later Saturday. Steve

fireflick
    Alma WI

I have the 31 open if you are interested in Pool 5.

richardsmith
    Owatonna Mn 55060

Leinieman, Fireflick !

This could work out ! Saturday with Fireflick,and if Leinieman gets thru with the move, we could meet up and shoot sponsor and product promo for Fireflick, while having a good time. Then Sunday, Leinieman we could do anything you want ! Where there is water there are pictures to be taken and Pros and product to be promoted !!! Remember I”m pretty good with a camera also !!! Fireflick what time ?

Richard (Smitty)

Keep a tight line!!!

fireflick
    Alma WI

I like to start at 6:00 if you can make it, otherwise you name the time 7 is good also.

richardsmith
    Owatonna Mn 55060

Great !
    See ya around 6:00 !!! Hope Leinieman can make it !!

PM me on what ever ?

Richard (Smitty)

Keep a tight line !!!

leinieman

Wow a plan takes shape! Sounds like a great plan to me. Fireflick what do you think? Can your rig handle three people in case I’m done moving I can just meet you two wherever. Richard did you want to stay here and we could commute to and from pool 4 or 5. Like I said in my earlier post I’m about 45 minutes from Pepin City and probably about the same to Wabasha, a little further to Everets (an hour or so). Have camera will travel. I can call you as to move status on Friday and if you want, you can come on over here and we can leave from here Saturday AM. If I’m not done with the move you two can go out and I can call your cell phones and find out where to meet you. Fish had better beware that weekend Pro-fisherman,Pro-Management,and Pro-Media in the same boat equals a great time on the water. Double your picture/double your fun ( I heard that somewhere). Steve

richardsmith
    Owatonna Mn 55060

Steve!

Heres my thought ! If this works out I will take my boat to Alma to meet you and Jarrad at the public landing ! That way we would have two boats there for a product and sponsor photo session, you, Jarrod or I could use my boat to or whatever we need to do to have a productive and fun day !! Even if you arrive late we could return and pick you up !! Cell phones are great !! 507 338 4495 Then I would just follow you to your home if the offer still stands, and then Sunday you and I could do what comes natural !!

What do ya think ?

Richard (Smitty)

Keep a tight line !!!

leinieman

How far from Alma are you Smitty? I think I will be done moving Friday and back home in the evening. If you want to bring your boat thats fine or if you don’t want to trailer it we can use mine. The offer still stands, we have a four bedroom place and my wife will be staying at my mother in laws to help her get situated for that entire week and our son Jesse well be who knows where. He’s 20 so don’t need to worry about him.I’m thinking I could give you a shout Friday on how everything is doing and if all is well I could give you directions and meet you here Friday night. That way you won’t need to get up at 2:00 am and drive to Alma. Send me a pm. Hows all this sound to you Fireflick. Steve

richardsmith
    Owatonna Mn 55060

Steve, I’m about 1hour and 45min from Alma, Whats your location ? If you want we could drive to Alma Staurday morn and meet up with Fireflick and fish out of his boat, if thats alright with him and shoot pics of product and sponcers with him as being Star attraction !! wadoutnk ?

Richard (Smitty)

leinieman

This is a guess as I’ve only taken a road trip down there once and have never fished pool
    5. About 35 minutes to Nelsen (good amish goodies at the bakery stand),and another
    10-15 minutes so just under and hour.That is if the weather is cooperating. It has been very
    foggy here in mornings where you can’t see diddly. The plan looks good to me, how about you
    fireflick,wanna be the Star ?

fireflick
    Alma WI

Sounds good! I will have all the fish tied up at 6:00. lol . My boat is fine. Hopefully the fish will cooperate and we will have a fun time. I guess just being on the water is fun enough. I won’t tell the smallies and walleyes we are coming that way we can sneak up on them. See you then. Get ready to do the DOO.

richardsmith
    Owatonna Mn 55060

Sounds like Hawger wants to send along extra product, that means we have to work for a living ! Sometimes he even makes me makes me leave it there, “if we work hard enough !!” Now if we combine fishing and work all at the same time, we could have a winning combination !! Steve, You want to give me directions to your place, I drop onto 61 at Kellogg Mn. Unless you know of a better way?

Richard (Smitty)

Keep a tight line !!!

richardsmith
    Owatonna Mn 55060

Steve did you get my PM ? I’m not sure it transmitted !

Richard (Smitty)

leinieman

Yup I got all 6 or 8 of them.
    You got to start getting some sleep at night.
    Steve Greene

richardsmith
    Owatonna Mn 55060

TOOOOOO MUUUUCCCHHH CCCCOOOFFFEE !!!!!

Waiting to hear from you Friday !

Richard (Smitty)

Keep a tight line !!!

mudlnthru
    Burnsville

Sorry to interject here. This is the funniest series of posts I’ve seen in awhile. Richard! Quit drinking coffee late at night!

Mike

richardsmith
    Owatonna Mn 55060

Say Buddy !
    You can step into this “MAD HOUSE” anytime !
    I HAVE MORE FUN THAN NORMAL PEPOPLE !!!!

Richard (Smitty)

Keep a tight line !!!

leinieman

Boy I’m I glad your not normal people Smitty. Hey Mike have you ever seen anyone else post here that there planing on going somewhere and have room in there boat for a couple of days and at the end not need there boat, get a guide for a day, have a media staff person to go fishing with in there boat) and have a place to stay.Anyone fishing in a contest soon may want to hang around Smitty and maybe somethng will rub off I’m having him pick me some loto numbers.
    Just a little ribbing Smitty this will be fun.
    Steve Greene

richardsmith
    Owatonna Mn 55060

Boys ! It’s great to have found new “Friends” !!!
    I’m sure there will be retribution on my behalf in some way, shape or form !! YOU CAN BET ON IT !!!

YEAH ! I’m One Lucky Guy !!

Richard (Smitty)

Keep a tight line!!!

fireflick
    Alma WI

Can one of you guys bring live bait? My dog ate all mine. Actually I don’t have a bait store anymore that has anything. They are closing up shop on Tuesday. Crawlers? Leeches?

richardsmith
    Owatonna Mn 55060

Not a problem ! What do we need ?

Richard (Smitty)

Keep a tight line !!!

fireflick
    Alma WI

Bring Leeches. I have crawlers already. See you bright and early. Thanks

flick
    Alma WI

Hey Smitty, Guess What I’ll be out on 5 bright an early too.Thats if I dont have another hot date the night before lol

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.