superior angling

• Tim J
    Duluth, MN

If you’ve been an IDO fan for a while you’re familiar with Grant Sorensen. He has started his own show called superior angling, its on youtube. Pretty good production so far. This weeks video they were on Rainy Lake targeting SMB. Looked like a ton of fun and definitely on my to do list for next ice season.

JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

If you’ve been an IDO fan for a while you’re familiar with Grant Sorensen. He has started his own show called superior angling, its on youtube. Pretty good production so far. This weeks video they were on Rainy Lake targeting SMB. Looked like a ton of fun and definitely on my to do list for next ice season.

Dub this notion. Grant has a great show rockin and worth your attention. Doesn’t hurt that Morgan is by his side making the scenery more enjoyable. I like Grants camera work, especially the under water strikes. Not easy footage to get but worth it the way they capture it.

biff

Yeah, I’m really liking the show so far. Well put together.

Al Case

Thanks for the heads up. Just subscribed.

CBMN
    North Metro

Thanks Tim

I just spent my night last night catching up on his content, he has some good stuff on youtube.

ec1
    NULL

More fishing stuff to watch on Youtube, Thanks for sharing!

fishhuntguy

I love their show so far! They do a great job, its well edited and I feel its close if not on par with In Depth Outdoors already. Has anyone seen Fish Addictions TV? That show isnt even close to the before mentioned level. Some of there fish hacks I just want to roll my eyes and be like oh thats how u roll a pop up fishouse into its bag or try different jigging motions at times? Really? Those guys are really stretching it at times lol. I cant believe those jokers got a slot on FSN and FS Wisconsin but more power to them I guess.

Al Case

It’s a great show. But, is it on FSN? If so, when? I can’t find it on there.
    Al

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

I’ll subscribe and DVR it if I can find it on TV. Thanks for the share!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Looks like a You Tube thing guys.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Good idea with the sturgeon, pretty roughly edited though.

Was pretty disappointed in all the gill lifts and gill holds. That’s notoriously hard on sturgeon and completely unnecessary.

dtro
    Inactive
    Jordan

If you are going to specifically target sturgeon and do a fishing show about it, I’d hope you would use something bigger than 10lb line. Use the right gear and even the biggest fish should be through the ice in 15 min or less.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.