Superbowl Pick

• Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

San Fran is a 2 point favorite with a 47.5 over/under and Money line -110 as of this posting.

You have a $100 freeroll at a Vegas Sports book. What’s your wager?

I’ll post my pick later.

-J.

CaptainMusky

I would never bet against Mahomes.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I would take the Chiefs to cover that 2 point spread.

I don’t really have any skin in the game for this Super Bowl though. Every once in a while there is a super bowl where I don’t have a rooting interest in either team. This is one of those.

big_g
    Isle, MN

SF & Over

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Chiefs.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I would never bet against Mahomes.

X2. Until someone can beat him in a big game, I’m not betting against him. I also think the Pressure is going to get to Purdy. That’s not saying I don’t like him or think he is a darn good QB. Just think the Big situation will get to him more than it Will Mahomes. KC always seem to play their best football of the season in the playoffs. That’s a sign of a Great team.

isu22andy

I just hope SF beats the brakes off KC . I get tired of the Taylor swift Mahomes Kelce media advertising fest. Be pretty good for ol last pick NFL draft to shut them all down .

big_g
    Isle, MN

Deebo, McCaffrey & Kittle > Mahomes, Kelce & Swift blush rotflol

glenn57
    cold spring mn

49ers……i’m a purdy fan!!!!!

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

I’m taking the Chiefs to cover for $50

I’m taking the under for $50

-J.

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

Vikings

OG Net_Man

As much as I would like to see SF beat KC I doubt it. I think Purdy would have to play a better game then what he has shown recently. I would bet all $100 on KC to beat the spread.

Yep, not a fan of the Taylor Swift connection. I would bet on KC and still be happy if SF beat the crap out of them.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Multiple reputable marketing groups have reported that the Chiefs and the NFL have generated the equivalent brand value of a whopping $331.5 million since she publicly started seeing Travis Kelce.

Hate it all you want, but that is a lot of freaking money. The NFL is a cash cow and they’ve been able to capitalize on this.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

I don’t really care who wins, but put me in the group who wouldn’t bet against Mahomes. Like him or not he is an elite QB that will probably be the only guy to rival Brady in terms of legacy.

Funny how many are put off by Taylor Swift. Who really cares? It’s entertainment after all. Now if she would come down out of her suite during halftime and join the show that would be something!

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Now if she would come down out of her suite during halftime and join the show have a wardrobe malfunction that would be something!

-J.

JEREMY
    BP

Now if she would come down out of her suite during halftime and join the show have a wardrobe malfunction that would be something!

As long as they put a bag over her head im down with that. Never thought she was good looking but the arrogant looks on her face makes me wanna identify as a woman so I could smack her one.

CaptainMusky

The whole Taylor Swift thing is staged by the NFL. No chance its not. I dont really care about it, but I have zero confidence this relationship is real.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I’m taking the Chiefs to cover for $50

I’m taking the under for $50

-J.

You must have been waiting for my post to do the opposite ! Good luck chased jester

Ripjiggen

Why? One of the most popular football players dating the most popular singer.

Sounds logical to me.

I am sure Goodell set it up because he needs more viewership.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

You must have been waiting for my post to do the opposite ! Good luck

Side bet for a Miller High Life at the next Perch Contest I see you at?

-J.

big_g
    Isle, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>big_g wrote:</div>
    You must have been waiting for my post to do the opposite ! Good luck

Side bet for a Miller High Life at the next Perch Contest I see you at?

-J.

Your on. you going to the perch party next weekend ?

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Chiefs ML (I believe that is in the +110 to +130? range) for $100. Or Chiefs ML and under 47.5 parlay if that ups the win significantly.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

I’ll be up the next weekend !

-J.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Funny how many are put off by Taylor Swift. Who really cares

Ya I just don’t get all the hate on her. I think its safe to say she isn’t after Kelce for his Money like so many of the women who date athletes. I think her current net worth of 1.1 Billion rules out her after him for his small 50 Million net worth.

Deuces

I pick that my generation is absolutely old winning for songs we’ll actually know during halftime performances lately.

fishingstar
    central mn / starlake

I think it’s going to come down to coaching. Shanahan has a bad repetition for make poor decisions at critical points in big games. I think Andy Reid out coaches Shanahan. Not that I like it but KC wins.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Gotta honey bee on KC. Looks like I’ll have $210 to play pull tabs with late Sunday night.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 120 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.