Sunglass strap

• 10klakes

What’s everyone using, if anything? I picked up a nice pair of sunglasses for fishing this year, right now if they aren’t on my eyes they go into the case.
    The strap I have for my cheap sunglass was made for thin frames and doesn’t fit on the new pair. Some days straps are handy, other days they just get annoying it seems. Part of me says just skip em and be careful with the new pair

sipple31
    West Central Sconni

Does the brand you bought sell them? I have Costa keepers for my Costa glasses.
    I use Chums for my Knockarounds. More of a generic one-size-fits-all.
    https://chums.com/

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I’m not sure the brand, but I had a set with the more rigid wire design and ended up rarely wearing it as it was annoying when it’d hit the back of my head in the boat.

Find a soft style for sure.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Does the brand you bought sell them? I have Costa keepers for my Costa glasses.

Same if it is a solid brand name they will offer them.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

I would not have a nice pair of glasses without a strap. I use the ones Sipple posted.

acarroline

Yep, with sipple…Chums. Hope they may even float (enough) to see if they fall off in the water. Not ready to find out or bet on it though )

B-man

My prescription Oakley’s came with a wire strap.

I couldn’t stand it rubbing on my hood and took it off in the first hour (and will never use it again)

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Bman get a soft one. They don’t bother you near as much and you can get used to them

10klakes

Thanks guys! Taking a look at chums.

Rlvnt sunglasses, a newer MN brand but quickly growing in popularity. They don’t currently make a strap.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.