Strikemaster Lithium reviews

• Hudson8907
    NULL

I have seen a lot of opinions on the Ion and K drill, but hardly any on the strikemaster. What do you guys that run the lithium lazer or chipper think so far?

castle-rock-clown

The lithium Lazer is phenomenal since it has the ability to drill holes right above hungry fish…at least that’s what I see mr Holst do on his show.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I have seen a lot of opinions on the Ion and K drill, but hardly any on the strikemaster. What do you guys that run the lithium lazer or chipper think so far?

The Lithium Lazer is a fantastic electric. More than enough torque to turn a 10″ bit, shaver or chipper. I push the button, the sharp part at the other end turns. With the 8″ bit it really makes quick work of punching a hole. Not sure what else needs to be added. The guys I know that have one really enjoy punching with it. grin

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

The Lithium Lazer is a terrific auger. Best I’ve ever seen. I needed a real auger this year, and I first purchased an Ion X based on years of great reviews for the original Ion.

The Ion X is a massive disappointment. It has minimal power and ices up like crazy. My alternate option was the Lazer. It’s far nicer than option one. I just hope the Lithium Lazer lasts and doesn’t have any catches because this is one sweet tool. A game changer for me.

Hudson8907
    NULL

Great input guys, thanks. Any critical feedback out there?

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

Great input guys, thanks. Any critical feedback out there?

It has a plastic trigger that looks like it could break at the base if bumped the wrong way, especially since plastic gets brittle in the cold.

WalleyeThai
    Woodbury

All I know is once you go electric, you’ll never go back. Sold my gas one and now got both the Lithium Lazer, and the K-drill. I am a fan of the Lazer vs the chipper.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.