Strikemaster Lithium 40v…No more spare battery???

• thaddeus
    St. Cloud, MN

I know last year they included a free battery…doesn’t seem to be the case this year as the places that have them in stock are only including one. Any insight as to whether they’ll do a promotion that’ll include a free battery again before ice is here?

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Any insight as to whether they’ll do a promotion that’ll include a free battery again before ice is here?

I’m guessing 100%…NO. Especially not before ice begins. If it all possible, maybe if they’re still sitting on an over supply mid season but I doubt that even.

Last year I decided to buy one about mid season and they were all sold out…everywhere. Thinking that might have been a 1st year promotion given the questionable reputation they had with their previous electric offerings.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

https://www.cabelas.com/product/STRIKE-MASTER-LITHIUM-V-W-EXTRA-BATTERY/2796189.uts

Looks like Cabela’s has it

Yes PmB…but no. I looked at that today too. The difference is last year it was a “free” second battery, not just a second battery included. Last year $549 for the 8″ or $569 for the 10″ got you 2 batteries. This year they bump up $50 extra for one with 2 batteries. Price for each this year is the same as last year but only one battery at the $549-$569.

JoeMX1825
    MN

I’d guess the 2 battery promotion from last year was to try and get people buying strikemaster battery augers again after the switch fire fiasco the year before…

Bigwalleye30
    MN

Glad I picked one of these up at the end of the year then! But in all honesty, I never came close to fully discharging a battery where a second one would have been needed. I wouldn’t let only having one battery discourage you from buying this auger as it completely exceeded my expectations.

Geerdes
    Brandon, SD 57005

Contact Dakota Angler, Todd Heitkamp, in Sioux Falls, SD. They have the Ice Institute in early November and offer some great deals. They may already know some of the manufacturer’s deals for the show.

https://dakotaangler.com/pages/ice-institute

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.