Strike master lithium ion

• Duluth Fish

I wrote StrikeMaster to check if lithium Ion would be back this year after recall. I loved the auger and had no issues. Here is response if anyone was wondering. “Thank you for the email, and your interest in our StrikeMaster Lithium Lazer ice auger. We are still researching the issue with the switch, and our goal is to have conclusion on this matter very soon. Please check our web-site regularly for any updates.”

Nick F

Here is the response I just received.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your email and your interest in the StrikeMaster Lithium Lazer ice auger. Through extensive research and testing, we have found a solution to the trigger issue. We are working as hard as we can to have the augers available soon. Anyone who sent in their augers under the recall will be notified via email when they are available. Please also check our web-site regularly for any updates. If you still have your Lithium Lazer auger, Authorized StrikeMaster Service Centers will be able to replace the switch in the near future. We ask that you stand by for directions and timing on the next steps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.